I cannot launch my game from the disk....

Discus and support I cannot launch my game from the disk.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot launch my game from the disk.... It's Payman Legends and says that the game should play on both XBOX ONE and XBOX 360. But we are getting an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SonyaHodorkovsky, Jul 22, 2021.

1. I cannot launch my game from the disk....

It's Payman Legends and says that the game should play on both XBOX ONE and XBOX 360. But we are getting an annoying message that this game isn't playball on this device.

Can somebody assist?

:)

SonyaHodorkovsky, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that. I have checked the game and indeed there is a two version of the game and in this case, you may need to reach out to Ubisoft to validate the game.

You can reach out to them here: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/contact

[​IMG]
  3. SonyaHodorkovsky Win User

It says "Sorry, this game isn't playable here.
    [​IMG]
  4. SonyaHodorkovsky Win User

Hi,

Thanks soooo much for your reply!

Yes, it's Rayman Legends but we have got the version which is supposed to be good for both Xbox 360 and for Xbox One.....don't understand what is the problem.
    [​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

You're very welcome! Please stay healthy and safe.

I appreciate your kindness.
  6. SonyaHodorkovsky Win User

OK, will do that.

Thanks so much for your help!
Thema:

1. I cannot launch my game from the disk.... - Similar Threads - cannot launch game

2. I cannot launch Wreckfest on PC with game pass because of an error.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot launch Wreckfest on PC with game pass because of an error.: The error reads: Could not open file for writing: 'localsave/modlist.mods' e2fb019f-a46c-4694-a7b8-09d8f8701aec
  3. Fallout 76 Game Pass for PC - cannot launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Game Pass for PC - cannot launch: Someone locked previous post without providing good answer to question 6 mounts latter i have same problem found answer on Bethesda Support In short you need to copy and rename Project 76.ini...
  4. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  5. Fallout 76 Game Pass for PC - cannot launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Game Pass for PC - cannot launch: At first it said I did not have permission to access multiplayer games. Checked my settings and they were set ok. Relaunched the Game, now it will not allow me to create a Bethesda Account (why...
  6. cannot get my solitaire spider game to launch on my windows pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot get my solitaire spider game to launch on my windows pc: When I try to launch solitaire from my start menu it hangs up and will not start a game. I have played well over 48,000 games and now have this issue just since the new ads system was apparently...
  7. cannot launch the disc game "Fallout 4" on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot launch the disc game "Fallout 4" on Xbox One: I have (OWN) a disc for an Xbox One game "Fallout 4" and I was able to play it for some time. However, now, when I try to launch and play it, I see an error message with an error code: "To play...
  8. Cannot launch Xbox 360 Indie Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch Xbox 360 Indie Games: I have recently gone back on my xbox 360 to play some indie games i used to play back in the day for nostalgia reasons, and every time i go to launch an indie game, it comes up with an error code...
  9. The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working: Hi there, I just wanted to share, that I tried all possible things to get The Outer Worlds running and thing, that worked for me, was to install media pack from May 2019. Second thing - saved...
  10. Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased: I am trying to launch game and it gives me an error code that doesn’t work. b7f4cea6-b384-46d7-b042-550a2daab484