I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon

Discus and support I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I did all the things to login but the error message shows "unable to log in while connecting to Microsoft account". I even did Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuhasDoguparthi, Dec 1, 2020.

1. I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon

Hello, I did all the things to login but the error message shows "unable to log in while connecting to Microsoft account".

I even did Minecraft update and software update but no use

:)

SuhasDoguparthi, Dec 1, 2020
  2. GazaCortero Win User

I have a Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone, and logged into this account. But i can't play it on my Windows 10

Why i can't play using my Microsoft account on my minecraft pocket edition
  3. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.

If this is minecraft pocket edition this is a mojang problem and not your microsoft account
  4. Suda aids Win User

we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

hi, i need help because i tried to login to my minecraft ps4 edition with my microsoft account and all it says is "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and now i cannot switch an account or do anything about
    this. can anyone help.
    Can you fix my minecraft its saying we tried signing u in your Microsoft account
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE[I can't log in to Minecraft PE]

Hi DiegoA4,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with Minecraft Pocket Edition. Have you attempted to reinstall Minecraft Pocket Edition? Also, you may want to change your password, here's an article on how to do so:

Change your Password - Xbox

I hope this helps.
  6. FathiYakan Win User

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
Thema:

I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon

1. I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon - Similar Threads - cannot login Microsoft

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account: I've posted this on my other account almost a month ago and after so many attempts to fix this, I still haven't been able to and it's devastating, especially because I bought the game at launch....
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account: I start Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (Steam Edition) and am prompted with the login page, but it instead says "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign into account.live.com...
  4. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...: Hello, My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2 Microsoft Accounts. My Microsoft Account is fine...
  5. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...
  6. error code 1170000 cannot login to xbox to play microsoft mahjong. (Ox409) Ox83750007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 1170000 cannot login to xbox to play microsoft mahjong. (Ox409) Ox83750007: I cannot figure out this error. I upgraded to premium no ads playing microsoft mahjong. After this is refuses to login me into xbox to play. Cannot login you in to cloud. Tried wsreset.exe no...
  7. cannot login to Microsoft Mahjong from windows store. cannot connect xbox gamername?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot login to Microsoft Mahjong from windows store. cannot connect xbox gamername?: Error 1170000. Cannot login to xbox to play with my gamername. How do you fix. I did wsreset.exe. said windows store cache maybe damaged and could not fix it. 33f52805-99ea-48a9-9cac-ce1d2e52ed6f
  8. Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...: Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails. 8b8c7d7e-b828-4f41-bad8-62d64926fdab
  9. 17th March Microsoft Solitire Cannot login to exbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    17th March Microsoft Solitire Cannot login to exbox: Good Afternoon Team, I play three sets of games Solitaire, Mah-jong , and Sudoku Sudoku, logs into Xbox and works fine, the other two games don't it leaves me in guest. I...
  10. Cannot login to microsoft majhong error code (ox409) ox83750007

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot login to microsoft majhong error code (ox409) ox83750007: Trying to play microsoft majhong but refuses to login to xbox player name. Error code (ox409) ox83750007. b282f013-86e3-42e2-bcad-1d7d0e52fc17