I cannot login to Xbox app on PC

Discus and support I cannot login to Xbox app on PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot sign in the app. I click sign in, it will find my account, i click login. But nothing happened, any error or something. What to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlexandrBenedikt, Mar 21, 2020.

1. I cannot login to Xbox app on PC

I cannot sign in the app. I click sign in, it will find my account, i click login. But nothing happened, any error or something. What to do?

:)

AlexandrBenedikt, Mar 21, 2020
  2. GoingInOrbit Win User

Follow-up questions:

1. What Xbox app are you having issues on? Is it the Console Companion app or the Xbox (beta) app?

2. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there AlexandrBenedikt,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get your sign-in problem dealt with. I can totally see how disheartening a thing like this could be but hopefully we can point you in the right direction towards resolution. We have some steps posted
    to help with this kind of issue here on
    Troubleshoot Xbox Console Companion app game streaming
    I suggest giving a go as a start.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  4. AlexandrBenedikt Win User

Follow-up questions:

1. What Xbox app are you having issues on? Is it the Console Companion app or the Xbox (beta) app?

2. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    1. I have problem in Xbox (beta) app.

2 I tried to delete account from settings in accounts. Then trying to login again, i tried to uninstall and install the app. And nothing more.
  5. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  6. CassioUru Win User

Forza Horizon 3 multiple saves

It works!

I was trying to login with another PC user.

Now instead of changing the PC user i just logoff in xbox app and login with my dad account.

The game was there and it works!

Thanks Antic Owl!
Thema:

1. I cannot login to Xbox app on PC - Similar Threads - cannot login app

2. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...: Hello, My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2 Microsoft Accounts. My Microsoft Account is fine...
  3. Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile): Hello, Recently, after the issues with the Xbox services started (shortly after the announcement of the store shutting down on Windows Phone 7/8), many games that depend on the Xbox service for...
  4. Cannot login to epic games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to epic games.: I login to epic games through my microsoft account and when i try to login on my computer it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact...
  5. Cannot Login to Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Xbox App: Hi, so I recently decided to reinstall the Xbox app on my PC (Windows 10 obvs), and ever since I haven't been able to log in. As soon as I start the app up I get the picture as shown below....
  6. Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E: For around a year, I have been unable to login to the Xbox App (or Xbox App Beta) on my Lenovo laptop. This is what happens every time I try to login: App automatically opens 'Welcome Back'...
  7. cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520: cannot login to xbox app on pc, gives error code 0x80070520 I have been able to before, but now no longer....full error message: WE COULDN'T SIGN YOU IN TO XBOX LIVE we can't sign you in to...
  8. Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...: Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails. 8b8c7d7e-b828-4f41-bad8-62d64926fdab
  9. Cannot login to the AT&T uverse app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to the AT&T uverse app: I moved my Xbox to a TV with no cable box and I'm trying to use the U-Verse App to watch TV. After installing, the app asks you to log in through Edge. You click the button and the network signs...
  10. I cannot login to my xbox apps/games on windows 10 & xbox.com cause error message on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot login to my xbox apps/games on windows 10 & xbox.com cause error message on ...: I still new to the xbox but when I trying to login to my xbox account on a app/game in windows 10, its failing and I cannot get the accept message again. the only 2 apps at the first time I...