I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing

Discus and support I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; All my downloads are failing in the app, I am not logged into my xbox lived account although i am logged into my microsoft account, the sign in ubtton... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThomasEllis5, Aug 28, 2020.

1. ThomasEllis5
    ThomasEllis5 Guest

I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing

All my downloads are failing in the app, I am not logged into my xbox lived account although i am logged into my microsoft account, the sign in ubtton litterally does nothing when i click it.

I cannot even contact support as when i click to go there the website advises theres a problem logging me in and gives me an error, I used 2 different browsers.

AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor. is the error when trying to get support help.

:)

ThomasEllis5, Aug 28, 2020
  2. JerryDillman Win User

Cant login to my xbox one account???

Talked with "Ambassador". I was sent to my Microsoft PC account via a website link. Then the Ambassador abandoned me with the "follow link directions" statement. PC account does not have a record of my Xbox account. I cannot get the PC to notice my Xbox
    account. Why? Because I don't have the password for the Xbox account! Of course, without my Xbox account password, I cannot login to the Xbox account on the PC to fix the password. I am now quite unhappy.
  3. Dougdeu Win User

WL won't accept account password

This happened to me once before and is now happening again. Something has run ammock with Xbox Live - I can log into my acount via the web, but cannot login to xbox live on my console. I changed my password and still cannot login. Non of the other accounts
    on my xbox are working either. Microsoft needs to fix this recurring issue!
  4. Mulaahs Win User

Xbox Live Help.

I cannot try wired because my PC and Xbox once are in separate rooms. does this mean i cannot connect to xbox live?
  5. IADS Win User

Unable to accept new terms for my daughters account?

I'm having same issue.

My daughter's account requires new T&C's to be accepted. She logins and accepts, it then asks for the parent account to login. I do so and it just takes me back to her account, same page to accept the T&C's.

At same time I can login into my Xbox live account on different PC and there is nothing for me to accept or deal with. My (adult) account is working fine.

I get error code 0x3fb on the green Xbox dialog box.

PC: Windows 10, Xbox App 8.8.15003.00000
  6. AO1JMM Win User

Mountain dew double xp problem (halo 4)

I cannot even login to my Xbox Live account on the DewXp site. I get an Error Code when I try to.
Thema:

1. I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing - Similar Threads - cannot login live

2. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7: Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7. pls Help...
  3. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!: I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never made an "Epic Games" account,...
  4. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  5. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live: I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the suggestions. When I load Halo: Reach, for example, I...
  6. cannot login to xbox live error code 0x800704EC

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot login to xbox live error code 0x800704EC: Unfortunately I cannot open xbox live, I get error code 0x800704EC. When I click the link for more information it says that the error code is unknown. I have the same issue with two accounts....
  7. cannot login to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot login to xbox live: i get a 0x8015DC0C error when i try to log in to my microsoft account in game. googled the error, says that i have to log in to my account on xbox.com first then check my profile. but when i click...
  8. Games for Windows Live (GFWL) - GFWL cannot connect to login service - Lost Planet 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Windows Live (GFWL) - GFWL cannot connect to login service - Lost Planet 2: Wasted an hour of my time to get this to work to realize it's not my machine. To make my hell story short: Bought Lost Planet 2 via Steam in 2014. Key assigned to Games for Windows live,...
  9. cannot install or update or login to xbox live to clear space on console for update - stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot install or update or login to xbox live to clear space on console for update - stuck: We have a 4GB Xbox 360. Today my son downloaded the Hulu app to watch Hulu Live TV. He said it downloaded and he watched some TV. He then turned off the xbox. When he turned it back on it said...
  10. Cannot login and cannot get refunded for live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot login and cannot get refunded for live subscription: My son setup up a live account with a year's subscription. The console first console had issues and we returned it. We purchased a new Xbox one. My son cannot remember his password. We have tried...