I cannot play some games , my xbox one kicks me out

Discus and support I cannot play some games , my xbox one kicks me out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchase RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 and GTA 5 , however i cannot play them , my console kicks me out when the games are launching .... Both... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AtiUchkunov, Apr 16, 2022.

1. AtiUchkunov
    AtiUchkunov Guest

Hi,

I recently purchase RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 and GTA 5 , however i cannot play them , my console kicks me out when the games are launching .... Both games are stored on my external storage ( not sure if that make any difference) Tried power off, resetting , clearing cash...

I have ultimate games pass subscription.

Many thanks

:)

AtiUchkunov, Apr 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you for letting me know that the games are stored on your External hard drive. It can be corrupted since you have performed all the necessary steps.

Kindly move the games to your Internal Storage and then perform a powercycle before re-launching the games. Kindly unplug the hard drive as well along the process.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. x Ted Manson x Win User

How many people were able to get their gold extraction this week

I got the victory pack, but not the other one. Also I cannot play ME3 online. Either the game kicks me out or I cannot join. Other people I know can play, but they did not get any rewards/packages.
  4. FEDERALxRESERVE Win User

Hacker problems in game

Wait a second, I've had some serious issues with a member flooding my IP address and kicking me out of games, and making it to where I cannot play. When I called Xbox Live customer support, they told me that the only way to have someone look into it was
    to POST ON THE FORUMS. So what's the real procedure? This sounds like a runaround...
  5. GrayIrish duke Win User

Games throwing back to home?

This just started to happen tonight to me. I cannot play any of my 4 games. They are all kicking me back to the homescreen
  6. BrianThomas80 Win User

Xbox Live for Gaming is down - 4:12 CST

When I try to play red dead online my game starts but after not even a minute I get kicked out of online. This started lastnight. But before that when I played only I would see no people or npc's or animals. So what is going on with me being kicked all the
    sudden? Show no code my game just makes some funky sound and poof kicked out of online.
Thema:

1. I cannot play some games , my xbox one kicks me out - Similar Threads - cannot play games

2. Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help: Title. I transferred Far Cry 5 from my old Xbox to my new one. When I tried to play it, I get the alert “Do you own this game or app?” I went to see it in the Microsoft store and now it says it...
  3. On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play": System: PC (Windows 10) Software: Chrome Browser Website: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play When I log into Xboix Gamepass in my Chrome Browser on my PC, when I click on a game to play it, I now...
  4. cannot play games pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot play games pc: Hello guys, I have taken Xbox gamespass subscription which includes pc games as well. Recently when i was trying to download Battlefield V game from xbox app on my laptop, it was asking me to sign...
  5. DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC: This problem has been discussed by many people in the comment area, and it has not been fixed yet. I hope Microsoft can fix it. After all, it is so sad that an online game cannot be connected...
  6. Get charged but cannot play the game Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get charged but cannot play the game Minecraft: I bought Minecraft from the website. But I can't play it. I've emailed the support several times but nothing useful tips are provided they just tell me to set a date and update windows and bla bla...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC: Hello. I redeemed a digital code for Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S. On Xbox I can play the game without any problem. [img] I'm trying to play the game on PC, I singed in with my Microsoft...
  8. Switched Routers, Now Cannot Play Xbox Games on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switched Routers, Now Cannot Play Xbox Games on PC: I recently upgraded my router to an Asus RT-AX82U gaming router for better wifi coverage for gaming on PC (I cannot change the location of my modem). Now that I have upgraded, I can no longer play...
  9. Friend Cannot Play A Game He Owns Because of Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend Cannot Play A Game He Owns Because of Game Pass: My buddy just bought Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox and everytime he opens it , it says he needs game pass to play; even though he paid for it. Removing and adding account, and hard reset did not work...
  10. Cannot play any games with an X|S symbol.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play any games with an X|S symbol.: Recently I bought an Xbox for Christmas. I hook it up an decided to download warframe. It downloaded the game. Then, it tells me to upgrade it. So I did. It won’t me play warframe or any game. I...