I cannot process my payment

Discus and support I cannot process my payment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My payment cannot be processed. How can i get help? 036a0c34-3fdc-4f04-a478-9caf333cfc4c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carluscarty, Sep 21, 2019.

1. carluscarty
    carluscarty Guest

My payment cannot be processed. How can i get help?

:)

carluscarty, Sep 21, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey carl

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

I will depict the steps necessary for you to request a call from Xbox Customer Support:

1. Log into
      Xbox.com
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Billing & accounts.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select Payment & billing.
    7. Select Show contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

I hope this is of some use to you
  3. Vega x Evol Win User

Maybe try taking the payment option off and adding it back on? Or Hard Resetting you xbox?
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

if you are seeing an ! its possible that you either don't have enough funds via the chosen payment option or your billing details may need updating. be sure all your addresses match up and your card details are correct.
  5. carluscarty Win User

How do i get to message them direct?
  6. carluscarty Win User

Yes there is a error code ..
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. I cannot process my payment - Similar Threads - cannot process payment

2. I cannot access xbox insider forum

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot access xbox insider forum: need help getting error trying to access insider xbox hub forum submitted by /u/kilumnati [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot Hear Voice Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Hear Voice Chat: I have an Xbox One brand stereo headset that’s been working fine until lately. I mainly use it while playing Fortnite, and the in-game sound comes through the speakers just fine, but voice chat...
  4. Ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası [Translate] Failure that your payment cannot be processed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası [Translate] Failure that your payment cannot be processed: Ubisoft yayıncı indiriminde oyun almaya çalışıyorum dünden beri ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası veriyor ne yapabilirim [Translate by Mod] Ubisoft publisher trying to get the game at the...
  5. Zahlung kann nicht verarbeitet werden/ Payment cannot be processed Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zahlung kann nicht verarbeitet werden/ Payment cannot be processed Game Pass Ultimate: I'm from Germany, my English is not that good. Wanted to upgrade to the Game Pass Ultimate, but I have it that the payment cannot be processed. My Gold subscription runs via direct debit from my...
  6. Payment cannot be processed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment cannot be processed: HI, I'm from Germany. I wanted to get Gamepass. These are currently available for a euro-3 Month. When I buy, however, I am informed that the Payment cannot be processed. Have tried several times....
  7. Friend Request Cannot Complete Process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend Request Cannot Complete Process: Okay, so I have had this ongoing problem on my xbox 360 for a couple of days now. Someone sent me a friend request that I am unable to accept, decline, or delete. When I try to do any of these...
  8. Cannot enter the process of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enter the process of game: When the game started it says "the game begins in 10... 09...08" fnd never come to 01 and just shuts down.... what is wrong with the game? or my PC??? 71ab9c2b-6168-4731-ab35-bb1f7c32d3f2
  9. Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...: Hello I already have contated the support via telefone and my issue continues. I have purchased Burnout Paradise in black friday , but then show a message with a error code. Then later , i...
  10. "Payment cannot be processed, Please contact us" This has never happened before

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Payment cannot be processed, Please contact us" This has never happened before: I've always used prepaid visa cards for xbox live gold. I stopped using xbox live for a little while. Decided I was going to go back to it. My cards are good. I've tried everything I can, delete...