I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica

Discus and support I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I moved here to Costa Rica from Canada 3 years ago and I god a Debit card here. Costa Rica is not one of the listed locations on Xbox One. Here in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DamianDudek_14, Jul 9, 2020.

1. I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica

So I moved here to Costa Rica from Canada 3 years ago and I god a Debit card here. Costa Rica is not one of the listed locations on Xbox One. Here in Costa Rica, we do not have proper addresses and Postal/Zip codes do not exist here. I cannot put my card
    info into the Xbox. Can someone please help me???

:)

DamianDudek_14, Jul 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. DangerDream4590 Win User

Error: XBOS1005

The code was purchased on United States but I live in Costa Rica, what can I do?
  3. Miss Kleo Win User

No logro jugar online

Hey Blunter, I also notice you say you're located in Costa Rica, this is the reason you're having trouble purchasing Xbox LIVE, as Costa Rica is not a
    supported LIVE region. For now I'm afraid you won't be able to participate in some of the programs chiko has mentioned.
  4. Parraman-305A03F1-4C Win User

Xbox Video is not letting me rent or buy movies

I understand. I was suspecting that Costa Rica is not a supported country because is not on the list.

Well, i believe i will need to wait for my return or hope that Costa Rica will be added to the list of supported countries.
  5. Mac Guy SPS Win User

Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

So hello guys I'm new in this, but one thing I know is that Xbox live no matter if you are in Costa Rica and make an account from the states live will still recognize that you are in costa rica because of IP address identification. So I recommend getting
    a laptop activate sharing internet by wire and connect to the internet by a vpn
  6. Burnack Win User

Marketplace Forza Horizon Disc Unreadable Error

I think game are region in coded and if it was bought in Canada it won't work in Costa Rica
Thema:

I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica

1. I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica - Similar Threads - cannot purchase game

2. I cannot purchase games on the Xbox Android App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cannot purchase games on the Xbox Android App: Hi, this issue has been happening for me at least since the last Update (July 2020). When I select a game only two options come up. - Install on Xbox One - Play on Xbox One Neither of which...
  3. I purchased and entered the xbox360 Gunslinger code, but I got an error and the game cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased and entered the xbox360 Gunslinger code, but I got an error and the game cannot...: I entered the game code and installed it, but it did not go up from 0%, so when I clicked Cancel, an error appeared. After that, even if I try to install again, the game cannot be found and...
  4. Cannot purchase backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase backwards compatible game: Earlier this year I had tried purchasing left 4 dead 2. I've already owned the game before, and after lengthy discussions with xbox support - they said they didn't see the item on my account. So I...
  5. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  6. Game cannot be purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game cannot be purchased: The purchaseor buy button has not been validating on my xbox 1 s and the page were you buy it from has not been uploa ding properly 02fd7828-eaec-41be-be06-75425a4c8f65
  7. I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.: I have tried multiple times over multiple months to purchase some backwards compatible games. On my xbox one, my pc, and my phone i have tried and failed. I have updated my payment info multiple...
  8. I cannot download a purchased game

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download a purchased game: I cannot download a purchased game 4591db4f-d5a3-4b58-a487-9d83aec6ead5
  9. Cannot purchase ANY Xbox 360 backward compatible game on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase ANY Xbox 360 backward compatible game on Xbox One: Have had this problem since Saturday, I've reached out on multiple platforms to Xbox/Microsoft Support with no success. Every time I attempt to purchase an Xbox 360 backward compatible game, I...
  10. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...