I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.

Discus and support I cannot purchase backwards compatible games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried multiple times over multiple months to purchase some backwards compatible games. On my xbox one, my pc, and my phone i have tried and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeweyWest, May 21, 2020.

1. DeweyWest
    DeweyWest Guest

I have tried multiple times over multiple months to purchase some backwards compatible games. On my xbox one, my pc, and my phone i have tried and failed. I have updated my payment info multiple times, and made multiple successful purchases for xbox one
    games and add ons between these attempts. Each time I try I get the same error: “Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.”

I contacted support and they told me to wait an hour and try in a private browser window. What a joke. If you have had this problem please share your solution I just want to play Gears 3.

:)

DeweyWest, May 21, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

I bought a Xbox Gift Card and for some reason my Xbox One isn't letting me choose my Microsoft Store Account to buy games

Are you trying to buy One games or backwards compatible games? The Microsoft account balance cannot be used to purchase backwards compatible content on the One.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have been having issues purchasing backwards compatible games

You cannot purchase backward compatible games with a gift card
  4. DominumStige Win User

Game Content Help

Hi!

If you are inside the backward-compatible menu (X360 interface from X1) you can purchase additinal contents for X360. You cannot purchase them directly from dashboard of X1, but you can only buy backward-compatible games.
  5. Stea1thyTurtle2 Win User

Saints Row 2 for backwards compatibility?

this game should really be backwards compatible since I cannot purchase the game on Xbox 1 it would really be nestalgic going back to this old classic. Please make this backwards compatible soon just like Bo2 this would be another great I constantly talk
    about this game
  6. Smwutches Win User

Games-Skyrim Elder Scrolls XBOX 360 to XBOX One

Skyrim is not backwards compatible. If you were to purchase the One version of the game you would start over as progress cannot be transferred.
Thema:

1. I cannot purchase backwards compatible games. - Similar Threads - cannot purchase backwards

2. Cannot purchase backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase backwards compatible game: Earlier this year I had tried purchasing left 4 dead 2. I've already owned the game before, and after lengthy discussions with xbox support - they said they didn't see the item on my account. So I...
  3. Cannot purchase ANY Xbox 360 backward compatible game on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase ANY Xbox 360 backward compatible game on Xbox One: Have had this problem since Saturday, I've reached out on multiple platforms to Xbox/Microsoft Support with no success. Every time I attempt to purchase an Xbox 360 backward compatible game, I...
  4. Cannot purchase any backwards compatible titles on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase any backwards compatible titles on my Xbox one: this is the message I get every time for any bc game Xbox or 360 including games with gold titles Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the...
  5. Cannot purchase backwards compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase backwards compatibility games.: For some reason I am unable to purchase any backwards compatibility. I've tried on my xbox one and on the website. Not sure how to fix this. 1e68f4b2-4d06-4bb1-8607-9f0171f533f9
  6. Cannot purchase backwards compatible games from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase backwards compatible games from the store: Whenever I click the 'See Price' button the Xbox live store it says "Try again later Check your internet connection and try again. We couldn't connect to the store" furthermore when I tried...
  7. Cannot purchase several 360s' games through backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase several 360s' games through backward compatibility: Hi there, Having trouble purchasing games through backward compatibility. Tried both through PC and Xbox. It shows message "currently purchase not available. try again later". Tried different...
  8. Backward compatible game this as being when since late. Your purchase cannot be completed at ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatible game this as being when since late. Your purchase cannot be completed at ...: This is stupid and this as been my problem I was unable to get rainbow as well. Why can't it be automatic wether not I want it yes r no, I want that option for to automatically show up if my...
  9. Xbox 360 Backward compatible game - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Backward compatible game - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try ...: I'm trying to get the Lego Star Wars collection that is free (and backward compatible) for XBL Gold, but when I try to download it I get the message "Your purchase cannot be completed at this...
  10. Cannot purchase backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase backwards compatible: i am attempting to buy an Xbox 360 game via my Xbox one s, through the Xbox live store. I have 2 good credit cards on file, my location settings are accurate as well. When attempting to purchase...