I cannot purchase game on Microsoft Store because of region error on payment

Discus and support I cannot purchase game on Microsoft Store because of region error on payment in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My computer and microsoft account region is Turkey. My debit card is from Turkey. I bought another game (for PC) before with no problem, but now I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by evrenyüksel, May 4, 2021 at 8:03 PM.

1. evrenyüksel
    evrenyüksel Guest

My computer and microsoft account region is Turkey. My debit card is from Turkey. I bought another game (for PC) before with no problem, but now I am getting region error on payment. I did not change anything about regions and options anywhere. This happened after I tried it with a friend's card from Belgium, then I tried with 2 different cards of mine, still the same problem.

I do not understand what the problem is, this is so annoying and the game does not exist anywhere but Microsoft Store

:)

evrenyüksel, May 4, 2021 at 8:03 PM
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @evrenyüksel, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, please make sure to follow the following steps in order to fix your issue.

Please follow the the instructions on both links first:

Change your country or region in Microsoft Store

Get help with purchase errors | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. evrenyüksel Win User

As I said my region is already Turkey on my Microsoft account.

Seems like there is no solution
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

microsoft store payment problem

Hi StoneBanks619,

Thank you for coming to the forums. Errors like these usually occur due to region mismatch issues where the Microsoft Store you are trying to purchase from cannot verify your payment option if it is not a valid payment option from Italy, which is the Store
    you are buying from.

You will need to make sure that your Microsoft Account region and billing account have a valid billing address from Italy in order to purchase items from the Italian Microsoft Store.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Paypal payments outside USA

Hi Lynette,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help.

Most of the time, in-game purchases from the store within the game will open the Microsoft Store and the payment's available would be through your billing settings on your Microsoft account. You will first need to add your PayPal payment information from https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments.
    if you need more information on how to add your paypal, read over, "Manage your payment options online".

PayPal is not available in all regions and you can only purchase things from the Microsoft Store from the region you are living in using a valid billing account from the region you are physically living in and the location setting on your Xbox need
    to match. Buying products from another market in the Microsoft Store is not allowed and wouldn't be possible.
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Problem with the payment in fortnite battle royale on xbox one

You can only purchase items in your region, so you cannot use a payment method that is not in your (account) region.

Unfortunately it is not supported buying cross region with the Xbox One store.

One solution would be to buy a gift card in the region you have your account set to, and then you could make the payment in game with that gift card.
Thema:

1. I cannot purchase game on Microsoft Store because of region error on payment - Similar Threads - cannot purchase game

2. Cannot play the game I just purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play the game I just purchased?: I just purchased Metal Gear Rising on the Xbox Marketplace. After it finished downloading I tried to launch it but got an error message saying I don't own it. Returning to Store page shows...
  3. cannot play the digital game purchase from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot play the digital game purchase from microsoft store: purchase the digital game Call of Duty Modern Warfare from the Xbox microsoft store. after download it, it noticed me still need to buy xbox live and i am not own or missing the data . I tried...
  4. I cannot purchase games on the Xbox Android App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cannot purchase games on the Xbox Android App: Hi, this issue has been happening for me at least since the last Update (July 2020). When I select a game only two options come up. - Install on Xbox One - Play on Xbox One Neither of which...
  5. I purchased and entered the xbox360 Gunslinger code, but I got an error and the game cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased and entered the xbox360 Gunslinger code, but I got an error and the game cannot...: I entered the game code and installed it, but it did not go up from 0%, so when I clicked Cancel, an error appeared. After that, even if I try to install again, the game cannot be found and...
  6. Cannot purchase backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase backwards compatible game: Earlier this year I had tried purchasing left 4 dead 2. I've already owned the game before, and after lengthy discussions with xbox support - they said they didn't see the item on my account. So I...
  7. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  8. I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica: So I moved here to Costa Rica from Canada 3 years ago and I god a Debit card here. Costa Rica is not one of the listed locations on Xbox One. Here in Costa Rica, we do not have proper addresses...
  9. Game cannot be purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game cannot be purchased: The purchaseor buy button has not been validating on my xbox 1 s and the page were you buy it from has not been uploa ding properly 02fd7828-eaec-41be-be06-75425a4c8f65
  10. I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.: I have tried multiple times over multiple months to purchase some backwards compatible games. On my xbox one, my pc, and my phone i have tried and failed. I have updated my payment info multiple...