I cannot purchase games on the Xbox Android App

Discus and support I cannot purchase games on the Xbox Android App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, this issue has been happening for me at least since the last Update (July 2020). When I select a game only two options come up. - Install on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Maverick0289, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Maverick0289
    Maverick0289 Guest

Hi, this issue has been happening for me at least since the last Update (July 2020). When I select a game only two options come up.

- Install on Xbox One

- Play on Xbox One

Neither of which does anything once selected.

I have reset my console, deleted and reinstalled the app, nothing seems to work.

I've read several comments on the Google Play Store, Reddit and other platforms as ALOT of people are having the same issue.

I've read a couple Microsoft Community threads with the same issue and they just seem to be ignored.

What's Microsoft's plan here?

Look forward to hearing from someone.

:)

Maverick0289, Oct 15, 2020
  2. GRENDEL PRIM3 Win User

I can't purchase games on the Android Xbox app

I have the exact same problem. I've done all the same steps, I was hoping that when I got a new phone it would fix it, but alas, I still have the same result.
  3. OHTHENOISES1111 Win User

Ark Survival Evolved

Also having this problem ever since the new dashboard went live for all.

Cannot get the virtual keyboard to appear on the xbox w10 app nor the smartglass app (Android).
  4. OHTHENOISES1111 Win User

Can't type on keyboard

Also having this problem ever since the new dashboard went live for all.

Cannot get the virtual keyboard to appear on the xbox w10 app nor the smartglass app (Android).

Doesn't work for in game text chat, dashboard typing, or messaging.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Preview game licensing issue

There is a temporary workaround, it is to purchase the games and add ons using xbox.com or the Xbox app on Windows 10, Android, Kindle or ios. If you do that then the games will work on any xbox one you use.
  6. Mishack47 Win User

"There is no recent activity to display" message in profile on xbox.com

I just tried install the Xbox app (Android) and there I can see everything. So it seams that it's really a problem of the website itself.

(I cannot edit the previous post, sry...)
Thema:

1. I cannot purchase games on the Xbox Android App - Similar Threads - cannot purchase games

2. I purchased and entered the xbox360 Gunslinger code, but I got an error and the game cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased and entered the xbox360 Gunslinger code, but I got an error and the game cannot...: I entered the game code and installed it, but it did not go up from 0%, so when I clicked Cancel, an error appeared. After that, even if I try to install again, the game cannot be found and...
  3. Cannot purchase backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase backwards compatible game: Earlier this year I had tried purchasing left 4 dead 2. I've already owned the game before, and after lengthy discussions with xbox support - they said they didn't see the item on my account. So I...
  4. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  5. I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica: So I moved here to Costa Rica from Canada 3 years ago and I god a Debit card here. Costa Rica is not one of the listed locations on Xbox One. Here in Costa Rica, we do not have proper addresses...
  6. Game cannot be purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game cannot be purchased: The purchaseor buy button has not been validating on my xbox 1 s and the page were you buy it from has not been uploa ding properly 02fd7828-eaec-41be-be06-75425a4c8f65
  7. I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.: I have tried multiple times over multiple months to purchase some backwards compatible games. On my xbox one, my pc, and my phone i have tried and failed. I have updated my payment info multiple...
  8. I cannot download a purchased game

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download a purchased game: I cannot download a purchased game 4591db4f-d5a3-4b58-a487-9d83aec6ead5
  9. Cannot purchase ANY Xbox 360 backward compatible game on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase ANY Xbox 360 backward compatible game on Xbox One: Have had this problem since Saturday, I've reached out on multiple platforms to Xbox/Microsoft Support with no success. Every time I attempt to purchase an Xbox 360 backward compatible game, I...
  10. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...