I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

Discus and support I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Load into roblox on my xbox and try to record what happened it doesn’t work.Every other game works and it works when i am in the roblox menu (before i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ewoody147, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Ewoody147
    Ewoody147 Guest

Load into roblox on my xbox and try to record what happened it doesn’t work.Every other game works and it works when i am in the roblox menu (before i join a game) but as soon as i join a game it stops working. Screenshots and just recording as it happens will work but if i try record what recently happened it dosent work. I make tiktoks and i cant without being ablrme to record what happened. If you have a solution please reply asap thanks.

:)

Ewoody147, Sep 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EWOODY147

May I know if you tried reinstalling the game to see if that helps?

Or what about power cycling your console?
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If you already tried that, tell me what else did you tried
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. MateusFontana Win User

XBox Series X MSFS 2020 Faulty Recordings

Try recording directly to the Xbox Series X internal SSD, to see if the same issue happens, please.
  4. CCS BP Win User

My Xbox game clips are lagging

On my Xbox Series S i've noticed that setting the output to 1080p and also recording in 1080p seems to solve the issue... but this also means I cannot output HDR. It might be a conversion issue. Just got my Series X (that I ordered in March), but have not had time to see if there are any issues yet. I will definitely not run it at 1080p SDR just to get clips. Will try recording both in 4K HDR and 1080p SDR to see if there's any problem.
  5. ÖzerÖzdemir1 Win User

on Xbox Series X , recordings havent got sound

My main problem is about recording game sounds on Xbox Series X not my microphone sound on pc.
  6. mk kronic Win User

Xbox Series X (Maybe One/One X too) stops recording when controller disconnects

Thank you for the response but my controller is completely up to date. It actually just happened for the first time again with the xbox one x controller I was using. I think it's built in to the xbox series x/one x/one to stop recording if the controller is disconnected which causes this issue and makes the footage unusable. Not sure if you have a fix for that in particular but if not it seems it will continue to be an issue.
Thema:

1. I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - cannot record happened

2. Cannot screening record using xbox game bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot screening record using xbox game bar: I tried to record VDO on the screen by using XBOX game bar 1st The Crl+G and Win alt R didnt work no any response 2nd The status in the setting when I close the xbox program was showing close...
  3. Gamedvr clips are recorded in a format that lots of platforms cannot read, especially the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamedvr clips are recorded in a format that lots of platforms cannot read, especially the...: Basically when i record normal 4k clips they cannot be sent by telegram and other socials, but when i record in 4k hdr the clip won't upload to YouTube and every platform existing. any solutions?...
  4. Cannot record videos upto an hour with 16 GB on Xbox one S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot record videos upto an hour with 16 GB on Xbox one S: I used to record upto an hour using a 16 GB flash drive on my Xbox one console 2 years ago. But when I tried it again, I couldn't record upto an hour. What is the reason. Help will be appreciated...
  5. X box screen recording cannot be oppened

in XBoX on Windows
    X box screen recording cannot be oppened: I was recording a meeting today, using the xbox game bar, and when I tried pressing the stop button, I couldn't. Because it wouldn't stop recording, I restarted my computer to stop it, hoping it...
  6. XBOX GAME không thể bật phần quay màn hình[XBOX GAME cannot turn on screen recording]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME không thể bật phần quay màn hình[XBOX GAME cannot turn on screen recording]: tại sao tôi không thể mở phần quay m n hình của XBOX game? [Translation - Why can't I open the screen recording of XBOX game?] fdd33405-fec2-402b-aceb-fa2884b19241
  7. XBOX Game Bar cannot record the screen (neither in game nor desktop)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Bar cannot record the screen (neither in game nor desktop): I also added exceptions for the games in my Windows Security settings and I installed the Windows Media Pack. adfc6a43-4f58-480d-9e2d-482ebdf3f1ab
  8. Xbox Game Bar - "Cannot record now - try later" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - "Cannot record now - try later" message: Hello, The app "Xbox Game Bar" doesn't work anymore ( whatever game I tried ( full screen or not ) , it doesn't work ). I already tried common "solutions" to this problem : resetted /...
  9. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  10. Xbox Bar on Windows 10 cannot record some TV streaming programmes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Bar on Windows 10 cannot record some TV streaming programmes: I start to use Xbox Bar on Windows 10 to record TV streaming programmes. However, recenty, I have found some programmes cannot be recorded well while others can be recorded without a problem. I am...