I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate

Discus and support I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I activated my 1 month Xbox game pass Ultimate card, but I can't redeem Perks for this special privileges and I'm sure I'm logged into the account that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lolita1150, Mar 21, 2020.

1. lolita1150
    lolita1150 Guest

I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate

I activated my 1 month Xbox game pass Ultimate card, but I can't redeem Perks for this special privileges and I'm sure I'm logged into the account that has the Xbox game pass Ultimate clearly

:)

lolita1150, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Lolita,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to redeem the perks for Ultimate. If you just redeemed the code, give it a day or two to recognize the subscription. Personally know they do work as I was able to redeem them.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. RagingSawrus Win User

Requesting discord nitro

But he is a pc member and at the discord "how to redeem" page it states;
    Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  5. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Discord Nitro

Hi,

Did you recently make the ultimate game pass purchase or did you already have the ultimate game pass?

If you made the purchase since the new deal was offered you should receive a notification or an email with a redeem code in about 10 business days. If you are an existing ultimate member the off does not apply.
Thema:

1. I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - cannot redeem results

2. Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition: Hello world! I purchased in Romania an xbox one X Gears 5 Special Edition and when i try to redeem a code of Gears 5 ( Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4) and Gears of War: Ultimate edition are...
  3. I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.: Hello world! I purchased in Romania an xbox one X Gears 5 Special Edition and when i try to redeem a code of Gears 5 ( Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4) and Gears of War: Ultimate edition are...
  4. I cannot Redeem a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code from Mojang: Error Code:...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot Redeem a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code from Mojang: Error Code:...: I have owned Minecraft for years, and recently due to quarantine, I would love to play with my friends through crossplay. Unfortunately, when I went to redeem my code it gave me this Error Message...
  5. Cannot buy nor redeem Xbox 360 games from Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy nor redeem Xbox 360 games from Marketplace: Hello, I've seen this question asked many times but it is still a problem that cannot be ignored. Whenever I try to buy (or redeem, for example from Live Gold subscription) an Xbox 360 game...
  6. Cannot redeem Minecraft Bedrock edition code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Minecraft Bedrock edition code: I bought Minecraft Java Edition a really long time ago, so I have a code for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition in my Mojang account. I finally went to try to redeem it, and the Microsoft store is telling...
  7. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  8. Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds: Hello, My daughter redeemed a Gift Card while on her profile for some Minecraft texture packs, but her account is not the main XBL GOLD account. The main XBL GOLD account was also logged into the...
  9. Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.": Hello. I received a message from Xbox live in my console and it says this: ""Black Friday discounts start this week! Deals will be available until Cyber Monday on 12/2/19. To celebrate, here's a...
  10. I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.: I am not able to play Battlefield 1 even though I redeemed it with a code. I stopped using my accounts for a few months then I recently purchased a xbox one X, when I downloaded ny profile I...