I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago

Discus and support I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! Hope I can get this sorted out as it is super frustrating, but I had an account around 10 years ago that i used for games and game addons you can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Petrolhead AUS, Jan 28, 2020.

1. I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago

Hi! Hope I can get this sorted out as it is super frustrating, but I had an account around 10 years ago that i used for games and game addons you can't get anymore for Xbox 360. I disposed of that 360 ages ago because one day it didnt want to turn on.
    I now have another Xbox 360, but I cannot remember the password I used. I even tried using that account recovery thing over and over but no matter what I did with that, I ended up in an infinite loop and didnt help at all. the gamertag I do remember is GAZMATE
    14 (or GAZMATE14 I dont remember if there was a space there) Hope I can get a helpful answer, I just dont wanna do that account recovery thing that didnt help....

:)

Petrolhead AUS, Jan 28, 2020
  2. T1C3 SODMG Win User

I once had this problem, you just have to find the corresponding email to that gamertag, mine was a very old email i haven't used in ages. It'll lead you to either a recovery as you stated, or you can contact support and they should be able to assist you
    with the process as long as you can prove the identity

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17875/microsoft-account-reset-or-recover-password
  3. Petrolhead AUS Win User

I mean I get taken back to square one pretty much, I try answering as many questions as I could.. but after submitting it still says that they were unable to recover the account due to me not answering them correctly.. It's damn near impossible, If it
    was deleted due to long term inactivity then thats fair enough
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

5. ItzAprilLol Win User

6. ItzAprilLol Win User

That happened to me before. I would call or chat in here They helped me get my sons back after we went through the same thing. His wasnt
    inactive for years, but around or so.
Thema:

1. I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago - Similar Threads - cannot remember old

2. Cannot launch Titanfall II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch Titanfall II: I was playing Titanfall II last night, closed the game and did a normal shutdown of ,my Xbox One. I logged in about an hour later and tried to launch Titanfall II. The disc was still in the tray...
  3. Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil...: Hi, I am not able to redeem the game code That I've received with my new Xbox One S here is the error (I've masked the actual code): Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it....
  4. Cannot change to a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot change to a custom gamerpic: Hey, recently got an xbox one S and was trying to change my profile picture. When I change it it comes up with 'Sorry we cant do this at the moment. please try again later' or something like that....
  5. I cannot download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one: I was trying to download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one and the game would always just stop downloading and i tryed restarting my xbox and tryied stoping the download and restarting it...
  6. Cancelling XBOX live gold subscription on No longer used account - cannot remember email /...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelling XBOX live gold subscription on No longer used account - cannot remember email /...: Hello, Every year, XBOX / Microsoft take about 80.00 from me on an automatic renewal. This has been happening for a very long time - I have to admit, I could have dealt with this a long time...
  7. Cannot remember emails after reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remember emails after reset: I left the insiders progam and it never warned my accounts will be removed and now after the update i have lost all my accounts they have a backup but i cant unmask the emails so now ive lost 8...
  8. Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account: I have since start august not been able to logon to my account. I would just like to know if there is a microsoft support Email, so that they may be able to fix this for me :) I have posted...
  9. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC: Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account? Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't access my DLC. I can play Fable 3 perfectly...
  10. Cannot find 3 months game pass i remembered from Xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot find 3 months game pass i remembered from Xbox rewards: i recently redeemed my vip gems for a 3 month game pass just before it changed to microsoft rewards, but for some reason i have not received the code and cant see it on my subscriptions, how do i...