I cannot see my current suspension on the enforcement website

Discus and support I cannot see my current suspension on the enforcement website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been banned for 14 days & cannot access my suspension history to understand why i have been banned tried everything for days & still nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sweendo, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Sweendo
    Sweendo Guest

Ive been banned for 14 days & cannot access my suspension history to understand why i have been banned tried everything for days & still nothing

:)

Sweendo, Apr 24, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Sweendo!

Thank you for responding back and letting us know that you have already tried a different network. Have you tried to sign into your account on either
    xbox.com or
    account.microsoft.com
    ? If so, were you able to sign in successfully or were you unsuccessful in signing in due to an error. also, if you haven't tried to sign in to either website let's go ahead and try to sign into either one and check your info to see
    if you need to update any of your information. This is to check to see if maybe there is an issue with your profile/account information.

If you need further assistance afterwards please reply back letting us know. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Sweendo Win User

I have tried multiple wifi connections to no avail sadly. Its loaded before previous to this suspension but for whatever reason it refuses to now
  4. Sweendo Win User

I have tried nearly every browser imaginable. It does not load on PC, xbox or mobile. Constantly trying every day since my suspension 5 days ago & still the site does not load.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    Sweendo
    !

I would suggest contacting an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would ONLY be able to look into your account and see what your suspension history
    is, your current suspension and when the current suspension began and ends. The agent will not be able to adjust the suspension in any way. If needed, maybe the agent can create a service ticket regarding the issue with your Suspension history page not loading
    up.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. Sweendo Win User

I can sign in just fine to both websites. Its the suspension history page i cannot access not the websites
Thema:

1. I cannot see my current suspension on the enforcement website - Similar Threads - cannot current suspension

2. Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC: Tried many solutions and none of them worked, neither did the Powershell code: "Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers" giving me the error 0x80070002 for some...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 "Cannot join world, currently playing on another device" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 "Cannot join world, currently playing on another device" error: When I try to log into a server on minecraft windows 10 edition, I get the following message: "Cannot join world. The account you are signed in to is currently playing in this world on a different...
  4. Cannot add new payment options for my current location.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add new payment options for my current location.: I used to live in the US but now I live in the UK. I also have a new debit card. When i try to add the new card it is locked on United States and cannot be changed. I have changed everything in my...
  5. Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10: Hi All. I opted into the Minecraft Beta on my Win10 PC through the Xbox Insider Hub, played the game for a few min, and wanted to opt out and remove the beta from my system. I've successfully...
  6. Party Issues still occurs... (Cannot see who are in the party you're currently in.)

in XboX Insiders
    Party Issues still occurs... (Cannot see who are in the party you're currently in.): Good Morning, everyone. So apparently, I've been having some Party & Game Invite Issues with Xbox due to me being part of the Insiders Program. I see that they fixed the Invites... But now, I...
  7. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  8. you cannot acquire this item in your current selected language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you cannot acquire this item in your current selected language: I have tried to redeem a code which I received from Gears of War 4 which allows you to download all 4 original games. Gears 2 redeems fine but if I try to redeem Gears 3 I get "you cannot acquire...
  9. Cannot connect xbox live profile with existing e-mail to current e-mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect xbox live profile with existing e-mail to current e-mail: I have been trying to access my Xbox Live account with the current e-mail adress I'm using on Microsoft's website as usual, but when I went on the xbox section, it told me I had no account...
  10. Current profile cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current profile cannot connect to Xbox live: Okay so my problem is every time I try to play Xbox live in any game, it says my profile doesn't have the correct permissions to play or something along those lines. ive sure that everything is...