I cannot show my hidden games anymore.

Discus and support I cannot show my hidden games anymore. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says; I cannot show my hidden games anymore. It used to be LB + RB + X, but now I see people saying LT + RT + X, but that doesn't work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOKER OF XBOX, Feb 8, 2019.

1. I cannot show my hidden games anymore.

As the title says; I cannot show my hidden games anymore. It used to be LB + RB + X, but now I see people saying LT + RT + X, but that doesn't work either. It would great to see the hidden section again as I have some game trials in there I'd like to use.
    Thanks in advance!

:)

JOKER OF XBOX, Feb 8, 2019
  2. JOKER OF XBOX Win User

Ah, that would of been lovely to know. No clue how you heard about it as I checked online for like 10 minutes, and couldn't find it. Anyway, thanks!
  3. Smwutches Win User

The command changed a few months ago. You have to press the left stick and press X
  4. Callumpy Win User

Major Nelson

They aren't hidden anymore. :)
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

my monday musing published on the dashboard

Was it interesting? I don't bother with anything on the dash anymore its to hidden.
  6. LFFB1 Win User

Cant Unhide games on the ready to install list

Thanks it worked, but i had to do it a few times until it showed the hidden games
Thema:

1. I cannot show my hidden games anymore. - Similar Threads - cannot show hidden

2. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  3. my digital games are showing up blank cannot play

in XBoX on Consoles
    my digital games are showing up blank cannot play: my digital games are not working 2b3e4cd1-5b58-47fd-aa08-c6776386f03f
  4. Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the...: Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the Microsoft Store but not in my games and apps. bdb1ccb3-a193-4eca-ba48-741bf5ef4d11
  5. DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...

in XBoX on Windows
    DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...: Hello, first post! Hopefully someone can help me! I created a team, I was the only member. Then I joined a club, and my tag changed in game from the team to the club tag. So I left the club, but...
  6. Netgear Netgear 6200: Cannot Sign Into Xbox Live shows Error Code At Times

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear 6200: Cannot Sign Into Xbox Live shows Error Code At Times: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: Cannot Sign Into Xbox Live shows Error Code At Times Whats The Deal With Box Live Cant Even Sign In......Guess Cod IW Will Have To Wait...
  7. XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox.: Hi Community, I recently purchased HydroThunder Hurricane game online. But on my Xbox Console i am unable to unlock the full game. It shows the above error. Can someone assist? Kind Regards,...
  8. I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one the message showing says it cannot connect to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one the message showing says it cannot connect to ...: I am having trouble connecting to my Xbox one live the message I’m receiving says it cannot connect to your DHCP It’s telling me to disconnect my router wait 30 seconds and plug back in but it...
  9. Xbox Store Shows Wrong Currency - Cannot Change Region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Store Shows Wrong Currency - Cannot Change Region: I moved to the UK from Australia for a few years, and have now returned back to Australia. I took with me my Australian console, and about midway through my stay migrated my account to UK. Having...
  10. cannot see my child account in the list, it shows only mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot see my child account in the list, it shows only mine: I want to manage my child account so I can enable him to play Minecraft with friends to play with me. I create his account and mine and set him as my child. Everythings seems ok, I can see him in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox show hidden games