I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox does not sign in on Microsoft Jigsaw games, therefore I can not continue my started games. c7f7a67e-aa68-4cd3-a62f-b3e1b59ac4de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KathleenFrenette, Oct 12, 2019.

1. I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

The Xbox does not sign in on Microsoft Jigsaw games, therefore I can not continue my started games.

:)

KathleenFrenette, Oct 12, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Microsoft Jigsaw occasionally won't sign in despite you being logged into your microsoft account, occasionally what has helped me is signing out of my account and back in on my device and than attempting to start Microsoft Jigsaw
  4. FumingSiamang14 Win User

Cannot sign into Jigsaw

Can sign into Xbox and solitaire etc but not jigsaw
  5. KillerCrocNC Win User

PUZZLES WON'T DOWNLOAD

I had the same issue - go to Settings > Apps, scroll down to Microsoft jigsaw. Click it but DO NOT click 'uninstall' - under the name Microsoft jigsaw and Microsoft Studios you will see 'advanced options". Click that and on the next
    screen click reset - ignore the warning. I used the reset and then re-loaded Jigsaw and it did NOT ask me to sign in again, and all my points were still in place - and the downloads worked again!
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

I can't sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

1. I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - cannot sign Microsoft

2. I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft ps4: Hello, I have tried every trick and tip I've seen online to be able to sign into my Mircosoft account on PS4. None of them have worked. I have tried resetting my password, I've tried restarting...
  3. Microsoft Bingo - cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo - cannot sign in: I tried to go to support (AKA http://aka.ms/msbingost) but that goes to a Facebook page! This has been an on-going issue with Microsoft Bingo. Sometimes it takes 5 or 6 tries before I can sign in...
  4. microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in: microsoft solitaire collection cannot sign in for days now.error message 104.Does microsoft plan a fix or not going to recognize at all. 9e3ffd0f-076a-45f7-aadb-8f7420c6c878
  5. Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot sign into Xbox account in Microsoft Launcher version of Cortana.: I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10e running Android 10. When using Cortana to try to control my Xbox One I am prompted to sign into my Xbox Live account, however the button I am provided doesn't do...
  6. Cannot sign into Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Microsoft account in minecraft: Since the update on ps4, i cannot sign into microsoft account for minecraft. Every time i click the button to link my account i get an error stating something went wrong. I can log into my...
  7. Cannot sign into to ps4 Minecraft with Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into to ps4 Minecraft with Microsoft account: [img] I have been having this problem since the 29th. Myself and multiple other people replied to another comment thread about this and the moderator just closed the thread saying the problem was...
  8. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.: I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I...
  9. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  10. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch: it doesnt sign in since yesterday, everytime after the remiteconnect it says on the screen “we tried to sign you in to your micrososft account, but something went wrong...