I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox does not sign in on Microsoft Jigsaw games, therefore I can not continue my started games. c7f7a67e-aa68-4cd3-a62f-b3e1b59ac4de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KathleenFrenette, Oct 12, 2019.

1. I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

The Xbox does not sign in on Microsoft Jigsaw games, therefore I can not continue my started games.

:)

KathleenFrenette, Oct 12, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Microsoft Jigsaw occasionally won't sign in despite you being logged into your microsoft account, occasionally what has helped me is signing out of my account and back in on my device and than attempting to start Microsoft Jigsaw
  4. FumingSiamang14 Win User

Cannot sign into Jigsaw

Can sign into Xbox and solitaire etc but not jigsaw
  5. KillerCrocNC Win User

PUZZLES WON'T DOWNLOAD

I had the same issue - go to Settings > Apps, scroll down to Microsoft jigsaw. Click it but DO NOT click 'uninstall' - under the name Microsoft jigsaw and Microsoft Studios you will see 'advanced options". Click that and on the next
    screen click reset - ignore the warning. I used the reset and then re-loaded Jigsaw and it did NOT ask me to sign in again, and all my points were still in place - and the downloads worked again!
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

I can't sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

1. I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - cannot sign Microsoft

2. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.: I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I...
  3. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  4. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch: it doesnt sign in since yesterday, everytime after the remiteconnect it says on the screen “we tried to sign you in to your micrososft account, but something went wrong...
  5. cannot sign into microsoft solitaire collection on my new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot sign into microsoft solitaire collection on my new PC: I've just re'installed Microsoft solitaire collection on my new PC,but I cannot sign in to carry on playing it.I just get an error code,1170000 59435c43-2172-431b-8558-8b78b954fec7
  6. Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please: Same as others - lost all and cannot sign in. Refund or repair Microsoft please. Game will not sign me in. Gives a message eventually - 'This in App purchase is no longer available in Microsoft...
  7. I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw.: I do not possess an Xbox so I cannot do the Microsoft Jigsaw. I cannot sign in. Which is a shame, but if my only option is to buy an expensive Xbox, I need to remove the icon....
  8. I cannot sign in on Microsoft Mahjong nor Microsoft Solitare Collection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in on Microsoft Mahjong nor Microsoft Solitare Collection.: For some reason, I cannot sign in, but whenever I play Microsoft Jigsaw, it automatically signs me in. 4569709f-c88a-482b-a161-21e471513e1e
  9. Cannot sign in to contact microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in to contact microsoft: I am trying to contact microsoft either for live chat or a call back about a XBox 360 controller warranty issue. I can sign into support using my email address and password but I cannot submit my...
  10. Cannot sign in with Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in with Microsoft account: When I try to log in to XBox One with Microsoft account it says my account is already linked to another device and will not work. Works fine with someone else's account...