I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.

Discus and support I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ArtEcho5928, Jan 12, 2022.

1. ArtEcho5928
    ArtEcho5928 Guest

I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or ArtEcho#5928). I removed my account from the HDD, and also transferred my saves from that account to a USB Drive.

I get two messages and error codes. One of them appears while trying to download my account. It successfully recognises and starts to get info from my account, but it gets stuck near the start, and about a minute to two later, it pops up with this error message:

Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 80072746

The other error code occurs when trying to access any Xbox Live content, like selecting the ‘learn more’ option on some menus or when trying to connect to Xbox Live. The message is displayed below:

Some Xbox Live content is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Status Code: 8007065b

I found some results on the internet regarding these problems, but they were pretty outdated and didn’t have the exact same problem as me. So this is why I created this post. Please help me soon.

Extra Info:

My other account called forcvj is fully accessible on the Xbox 360 S, and can even access Xbox Live on there. Strange.

I also tried signing in to on my Xbox One S and it works perfectly fine too. Maybe my Xbox 360 S gets into some sort of corruption or error when signing in to my account. Also strange.

I have attached some photos and videos on OneDrive too:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AseBACqqOcY5sla4-58XC81kVE6n

Wednesday 12th January 2022, 6:29 pm AEDT

:)

ArtEcho5928, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Dark Growlithe Win User

Account locked?

I know you cannot sign into the account in two different places at the same time. I am saying the account is LOCKED on my xbox, and I cannot sign into live but I am allowed to sign into the account. I can sign on other xbox live accounts just fine. I dunno
    why the account was locked, but it would be nice if it was unlocked?
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The password box for the Xbox 360 is limited to 16 characters so if you have a password that's longer than 16 characters the console will flag it as a wrong password.

Also, the Xbox 360 do not work well with 2 factor authentication. You would either need to turn this off or use the app password.
  4. AntonioNavarrete1 Win User

Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A

When i was going to play an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One through Xbox Live, it keeps telling me to sign in to Xbox Live in order to play online. I tried to download my profile with good internet connection, but i always get this: ¨Sorry, there´s a problem
    with the credentials that you´re using to sign in. Go to https//account.live.com to fix the problem¨. I pressed Can´t access my account and it kicked me out on my Xbox 360 game.
  5. AntonioNavarrete1 Win User

Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A

When i was going to play an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One through Xbox Live, it keeps telling me to sign in to Xbox Live in order to play online. I tried to download my profile with good internet connection, but i always get this: ¨Sorry, there´s a problem
    with the credentials that you´re using to sign in. Go to https//account.live.com to fix the problem¨. I pressed Can´t access my account and it kicked me out on my Xbox 360 game.
  6. Aprildawn88 Win User

Gold Membership - 360 and One

Your gold membership is tied to your xbox live account. Therefore when you sign in, as the xbox live account holder on either system (any XBOX system actually) your gold membership carries over. However, you cannot be signed into two systems at the same
    time. If I had both my xbox 360 and my Xbox one on the same time, and tried to sign in on one while signed in on the other, it would sign me off on the other system.

If you have multiple people wanting to play in the same household, they need their own xbox live account and their own membership.
Thema:

1. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. - Similar Threads - cannot sign Live

2. Cannot sign in to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox live: Hello Microsoft community experts!! I am unable to sign-in to my Xbox account. I play Asphalt 9 on windows 10 and for the past 1 week, I am unable to login to Xbox. What are the possible fixes I...
  3. Cannot sign into Xbox live on the 360 [Error 801540A9]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into Xbox live on the 360 [Error 801540A9]: So recently I bought an Xbox 360 during this pandemic, and I am unable to sign in. I should probably preface this with the fact that I have made the account on not a 360, and am signing in there...
  4. Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into live forgot gamer tag password and email no longer exists: I'm trying to log back into my old gamer tag and my email account associated with it no longer exists. I tried to contact xbox support but they only send me to the automated online chats and or...
  5. Gears of War 4 Cannot sign on to Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Cannot sign on to Xbox Live profile: I recently purchased Gears of War 4 and, so far, have been unable to play it. I get to title screen, press enter and get the "cannot sign onto xbox live profile" error message that so many before...
  6. PC - Cannot sign into Xbox Live when playing MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    PC - Cannot sign into Xbox Live when playing MCC: No changes made to my PC at all. The game has been working fine and logging in with 0 problems until tonight. Suddenly this message pops up: "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Your account...
  7. Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied"

in XBoX on Windows
    Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied": I am trying to log in but I get this error message "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live The system cannot find the file specified " How do I fix this? 2e9da0f6-0810-42f4-9bf6-a95892608827
  8. Cannot sign into xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into xbox live: I have been trying for the past hour to sort this to no avail, Microsoft are a literal joke, all I wanted to do is switch from my secondary Microsoft account to my main Microsoft account to use...
  9. Cannot Sign into Xbox Live (or any game requiring the sign in) on my machine, but other...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign into Xbox Live (or any game requiring the sign in) on my machine, but other...: I have been trying to sign into Xbox Live Via Xbox Beta, Console Companion, Sea of thieve, and Forza Horizon 4 for the past few days and I cannot seem to connect. I have attempted troubleshooting...
  10. Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in to Xbox Live games: I cannot sign in to some Xbox Live games. Like Minesweeper, Make It Rain: The Love Of Money... after I change my birthday. But I just can sign in to some games like Bingo, Treasure Hunt, Heart...