I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...

Discus and support I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Step1 - launch xbox app. Step2 - see that i'm not signed in Step3 - click sign in Step4 - nothing happens, no spot to enter my credentials,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by awful waffle, Dec 14, 2020.

1. awful waffle
    awful waffle Guest

I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...

Step1 - launch xbox app.

Step2 - see that i'm not signed in

Step3 - click sign in

Step4 - nothing happens, no spot to enter my credentials, nothing.

Step5 - go to settings, see big sign in button and my name, and "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load"

:)

awful waffle, Dec 14, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox/Gold/Game share/PC Playanywhere

Will home console doesn't apply to pcs it's a console exclusive

HOWEVER your daughter can play it on her pc if you redeem it on your account but youe account has to be signed in on the Xbox app on her pc

This means you cannot be signed in anywhere else including your console or pc
  3. samurai Win User

THE SAME LOADING ERROR

Hey there,

Just to check, are you currently signed into the Xbox App on your Win10 PC with the profile that you're trying to use to play FH4?

I would try signing into the Xbox App on PC first and then launching the game. If you're already signed in, try signing out of the Xbox App and then back into the app; followed by trying to launch the game.

I sometimes have long loading times in FH4 on PC after I have been playing the game on my Xbox One console, but nothing as severe as what you have described. I do know that you cannot be signed into the same account and playing FH4 on the Xbox One console
    at the same time you're trying to sign in on PC.

I'd say give that a try and see if it helps!
  4. Shadierliam Win User

Xbox Live Event Player for E3 Now Live

I literally cannot find the app anywhere! Has it been removed? :(
  5. Alric1122 Win User

Can't sign in on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

for me the xbox beta PC app will open and when I click sign in, it signs me in with the correct account, and then I close the pop up window and the app is not signed in. I can hover over the sign in drop down and do it 500 times but it never actually lets
    me sign in.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox app borked? Maybe a Live service issue?

Do you think that this might have been caused by a 2 factor authentication issue?

My parents gave me a laptop they wanted me to take a look at. It was running Windows 10, so I signed into the Xbox app using my MS account to see how it performed. As I have 2 factor enabled, I got a notification on my phone to authorise the login, which
    I did. The Xbox app worked fine - no more loading delays!

I then went back to the Xbox app on my own PC, signed out, signed back in again - no more loading delays!

Of course, I had tried signing out/in of the app on my own PC before, which never did anything, but what I hadn't tried was signing into the Xbox app on a different PC.

This can't be coincidence, as the app literally had constant problems for weeks on end, but the moment I signed into the app on a different PC, then signed out/into it on my own PC, it starts working as normal.

Anyway, fingers crossed it keeps working!
Thema:

1. I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing... - Similar Threads - cannot sign app

2. Cannot sign into xbox app on windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into xbox app on windows 11: Whenever i try to sign into the xbox app on windows 11, it tells me access denied, and doesn't let me sign in at all. I've restarted my computer, restarted the app, uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  3. I cannot sign into the Xbox Beta app on PC

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot sign into the Xbox Beta app on PC: Every single sign in button within the app is greyed out and wont let me click it. There is no feedback when clicking. They just don't work. I have tried reinstalling the app, reinstalling Xbox...
  4. Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into...: This is a last ditch effort as the support I got by phone was absolutely useless. I've have done basically everything you can imagine to troubleshoot this already, so please don't waste my time...
  5. Xbox App is broken, cannot sign in or install apps.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App is broken, cannot sign in or install apps.: I had purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass since I thought I would be able to play the games on my PC. I installed the Xbox app, and it has given me so much trouble. I could not sign in to an...
  6. XBox iPhone app cannot sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBox iPhone app cannot sign in: I reset my console and after that am unable to have the Xbox companion app even sign in (pairing with the reset console would be after I am able to sign in first). When I select "Sign In" in the...
  7. Cannot sign in to Xbox App (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign in to Xbox App (Windows 10): So.. I forgot my password and decided after like 6 attempts, to reset it.. I did this via the Xbox app. Now, every time I try to sign in I get "We were unable to sign you into xbox live".. I can...
  8. Cannot sign in to Xbox App and Gamepass App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot sign in to Xbox App and Gamepass App: A few days ago, I used the Xbox App for it’s keyboard and the Gamepass App for the extra reward points, but i have been forcibly signed out those applications since then, and have been stuck...
  9. i cannot sign into xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot sign into xbox app: I've looked up every tutorial, and even reinstalled windows, so what do I do 7b4196fe-11af-47da-9f27-faabe46912c3
  10. Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...: I have a Galaxy Tab A setup with my adult account and a child USER account setup as well. That way I can control what apps are installed etc. I can sign into Minecraft no problems on my account,...