I cannot update Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support I cannot update Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically, there was the 15gb update a few days ago and when it started updating, I cancelled it because it was almost midnight and I didn't want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KupkoAutíčko, Dec 6, 2021.

1. I cannot update Forza Horizon 5

So basically, there was the 15gb update a few days ago and when it started updating, I cancelled it because it was almost midnight and I didn't want to leave my pc on during the night. But when I went to update it the next day, there wasn't an option for updating FH5. I tried reinstalling gaming services, troubleshooting ms store and a few more, but nothing worked...

When I try to open FH5, there comes a pop up saying that "this app can't open because it's offline"

I don't want to reinstall because I have slow internet, the download would take ages. So if there's a way that could help me without uninstalling FH5, then I want to try that first...

:)

KupkoAutíčko, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Go to the Settings -> Apps -> Forza Horizon 5 -> Advanced options -> Reset -> Reset -> Then go to the Xbox app find Forza Horizon 5 and press install and it will start downloading update

Hope this helps
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon

will never happen, they cant even keep the latest ones up and running, take forza horizon 2, delisted from the store and cannot be purchased anymore, same with Forza 5, it will be more soon probably.
  4. SKYLINE1997 Win User

My games forza horizon 3 tells me that my profile is no longer valid HELP ME

Same problem here

i can't loading forza horizon 3 profile after big update

even reinstall the games but still cannot to play
  5. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
Thema:

1. I cannot update Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - cannot update Forza

2. Skyrim aniversary update cannot be used by other user on the same x-box series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim aniversary update cannot be used by other user on the same x-box series X: We just bought the new X-box. My wife, my son and I share the same game consols. I bought the Skyrim aniversery update. It will only update for my username. My wife does not have access to it....
  3. Cannot update games - XBOX app PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot update games - XBOX app PC: Hey gamers, I am a game pass user for cca 6 months and consistently had issues with updating when it came to the Xbox app. So far I had a workaround. I was updating games from Microsoft Store,...
  4. cannot play, update, or even uninstall a gamepass game.

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot play, update, or even uninstall a gamepass game.: I downloaded the Halo Infinite beta on my pc on the 15th when it came out and was able to play it just fine. about a week later an update was release for it so i went to install it. the update got...
  5. I cannot launch Minecraft from the launcher and therefore cannot update it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch Minecraft from the launcher and therefore cannot update it.: I purchased Minecraft Bedrock for PC many months ago through the microsoft store and have been playing just fine, since yesterday's update. I was going to play with a friend but their game had...
  6. Xbox PC App does not respect my Automatic Update settings and cannot pause a download, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App does not respect my Automatic Update settings and cannot pause a download, it...: Hi, I am unable to pause game updates in Xbox PC App. It ignores my command and automatically resumes the download. Also, I disabled Auto Update feature but Xbox PC app seems to ignore my...
  7. Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help?: I've got a new xbox series S and I'm not able to join the alpha ring even if with the same account I am in the alpha ring on the other console. Can somebody help? submitted by /u/iosifc7...
  8. Cannot download any apps or update any apps or games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download any apps or update any apps or games.: I keep getting error code: 0x800703E7 whenever I try to download anything through the Microsoft or Xbox apps. I have tried resetting the Microsoft store, checking for new updates, restarting my...
  9. I cannot install optional update KB5004476

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install optional update KB5004476: When I try to launch Microsft Flight Simulator 2020 it directs me to gaming services inside the Microsoft store which is installed on my computer. Inside the Xbox for pc app, it says "Having...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cannot join game server since update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 cannot join game server since update.: Hi Guys, have been playing FH4 happily for 10 months now without issues and now for some reason I can't connect to to live games after last update. Things tried. Reset Console. Reset modem and...