I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

Discus and support I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DogRox1, Aug 19, 2019.

1. DogRox1
    DogRox1 Guest

Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not the second one because it said I could not use it right now.
    because I had three years full.

Then I've posted this question, which is now locked

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-used-my-bing-points-for-12-months-live-xbox/f0228212-f8a0-44e7-ab07-5c994b15a7fa

The person that locked my post claims according to his reply that I should be able to put it in when my 12 months are up, which is on the 7th of this month. So when I try to type in the code again it says it's been used already. so did i loose out on all
    those Microsoft reward points?

Refrence post

I was told I'd they would still be able to use them.

edit update. Problem has been resolved thank you

:)

DogRox1, Aug 19, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    for assistance.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. d9sccr Win User

Problem retrieving reward

What is the rewards you're trying to retrieve?
    12 month Xbox Live subscription
  4. Cwizzler Win User

Xbox Rewards "Golden Age"

Hello ,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to another team to investigate. Currently, it appears that your subscription is a free 12-month prepaid subscription. Since promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, this subscription
    time is not going towards the MyChallenge.
    I do not have a 12 month pre paid subscription. I have been renewing my membership on a month to month basis. I have already earned the 3 month reward but the 6th month hasn't been rewarded yet. Xbox Rewards ends in a few days. I will be very upset if I
    am screwed out of my 200 gems. This is unacceptable.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live- Free Online Games

Here's my secret to playing free, it's called Microsoft Rewards and you can earn points FREE by doing your usual web searches using Bing and doing other daily tasks, like the odd quiz etc. These points soon add up and they can be redeemed for Xbox Live and
    Game Pass subscriptions, plus many other items. I saved mine up and got a 3 months live subscription, followed by a 12 months subscription, all for FREE that you crave for. I wouldn't say they are money hungary, if they are prepared to reward you for doing
    tasks that you do on a daily basis.

As others have said, it's not as if the subscription is massive, I was paying £39.99 for 12 months, that equates to around 11-12 pence a day
  6. esolson Win User

Unable to purchase Microsoft Points

No, I've already checked Billing. I use Xbox Live 12-months cards for my subscriptions.
Thema:

1. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live. - Similar Threads - cannot Rewards subscription

2. Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends: Ever since the last major update for Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago I can't play multiplayer games or collect any rewards from some events in the game. When I try to connect to XBox live inside...
  3. Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points: I have completed the challenges for 2 quests now and it wont let me claim the points after clicking the button in app. How do i get this to work? 945cc9d4-e304-4b91-9958-ca269e9c229f
  4. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  5. Reward code cannot be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward code cannot be redeemed: I got a message from Xbox Live: "Thanks for downloading FOR HONOR! Redeem this code for a free Digital Deluxe Pack to unlock 7-day Champion Status and other great in-game content. Redeem on Xbox...
  6. Cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have been trying to redeem my Microsoft Reward points which are over 3,500 now. When I visit the page it tells me that the program is not available in my country. I live in Pakistan but my...
  7. Cannot find 3 months game pass i remembered from Xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot find 3 months game pass i remembered from Xbox rewards: i recently redeemed my vip gems for a 3 month game pass just before it changed to microsoft rewards, but for some reason i have not received the code and cant see it on my subscriptions, how do i...
  8. Cannot redeem my gems for a reward?

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot redeem my gems for a reward?: I have been trying to redeem some of my gems for the Planet of the Apes movie. Every time I start the process and finish entering my name and email, I am told that the transaction is unable to...
  9. I cannot join xbox rewards i am gold member

in XBoX Rewards
    I cannot join xbox rewards i am gold member: Hi, why can't I join xbox rewards i am gold member and have been for trying since January this year. please help . thanks 0710d201-82b9-45ac-9c02-0a94f161d50d
  10. Email stating there is a problem with my account and cannot deposit rewards points to contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email stating there is a problem with my account and cannot deposit rewards points to contact: I received an email with this in it stating to contact customer support. Can you please fix it my gamer tag is Darth Razur thank you. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach...