I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...

Discus and support I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I changed my primary email on my microsoft account by making my gmail the primary email, then removed the email i created for microsoft all together.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MelissaBlake1, Apr 2, 2019.

1. I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...

I changed my primary email on my microsoft account by making my gmail the primary email, then removed the email i created for microsoft all together. And now, whenever I try and play a game or use any of my apps it says I cant access it because of how
    my microsoft account is set up. I've been trying to fix this issue for 2 days and I've gotten nowhere with it . Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or know how to solve this problem?

:)

MelissaBlake1, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...

1. I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email... - Similar Threads - can't access anything

2. Can't access anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access anything: Split from this thread. I move my Xbox from my bedroom to the living room I’m hooked up using my ethernet cable it’s not letting me access anything it just keeps on turning off and turn it back...
  3. Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access anything on this site. Chat won't let me write in it. None of my games will sign ...: None of my games are working since the latest win10 update. I tried to access chat and it won't let me type in my name. Same thing with phone call support. My store won't open either. Yet I can...
  4. Can't buy anything, or access 'Payment and Billing'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything, or access 'Payment and Billing': I cannot seem to be able to buy anything at all on the xbox live store or on the website. I cannot access 'Payment and Billing' either, in both cases, it just say ' Something went wrong' with no...
  5. Can't access anything related to Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access anything related to Xbox account: First off, I hope I'm posting in the right place. I upgraded to Windows 10 recently from 7, and naturally wanted to use most of Microsoft's services, so I signed in with my Microsoft account that...
  6. can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything: what's going on why isn't the home button working anymore when I press it the screen just goes a bit dark but nothing else, plus I can't access settings?! 9ceed2e7-14d8-467f-93a4-65be7457a324
  7. I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything: I recently got banned until the 15th of October because my brother stole my phone and put some inappropriate pictures as my gamerpic and my back should be over but it still won't let me access...
  8. Account is connected to Live but can't access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account is connected to Live but can't access anything: So this is a bit of an odd problem. My Xbox One is definitely connected to Live as achievements unlock and register on my account and I can see which friends are online. However I can't access the...
  9. Can't open/access anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open/access anything?: I received a system update last night and tried to get on tonight. So far all I can do is look at the dashboard, pressing A to start anything doesn't work. I've tried doing a hard reset and...
  10. I Can't Access Anything on My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can't Access Anything on My Xbox One: So all of a sudden my Xbox One keeps giving me the error code "0x8000000b" when I try to access my Games and Apps or anything that I have pinned. I looked up the error code on Xbox.com and...