I cant access Minecraft anymore. Any help?

Discus and support I cant access Minecraft anymore. Any help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought Minecraft digitally for the Xbox One. I've been playing it for almost a year now but now when I try to open it it says I need to purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NightNest667509, Sep 4, 2017.

1. I cant access Minecraft anymore. Any help?

I had bought Minecraft digitally for the Xbox One. I've been playing it for almost a year now but now when I try to open it it says I need to purchase it even though its been purchased and is installed. Any help?

:)

NightNest667509, Sep 4, 2017
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    I CANT PLAY MINECRAFT ANYMORE

Hey there Arron,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Minecraft.

If you've already double checked the steps that Hassassinade has listed, please go ahead and create a new thread in the

Beta forums

MisterFizzle, Sep 4, 2017
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest

If something is not in your download history then this means that you did not pay for this item using your account. Please remember that you can only re-download content from the account that first purchased that content to begin with,

HassanB, Sep 4, 2017
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft cant access Minecraft anymore after migration

Hello @BenShankroff!

It's not in the migration instructions, but after the migration, you have to ADD a NEW account, and link it to your Microsoft account.

On the login prompt in the java launcher, go back. You'll see the Mojang account you had been signing into - ignore it, and add a new account to the launcher. Using the email address associated with the Microsoft account you just migrated to, sign in with the email address and password of your Microsoft account.

Give it a try if you haven't already. However, please let us know if you are receiving any specific error codes or messages when you try to access your account.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Minecraft cant access Minecraft anymore after migration

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. Could you tell us if you get any specific errors or messages when trying to access the game?

*Thank you in advance for contacting us.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can't access minecraft anymore

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Simone

Sorry to hear that, the only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

Or you can try fill this other form too https://account.live.com/acsr

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

If you think your Minecraft account has been compromised:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Cheers
  7. Aadi_308 Win User

I can't access minecraft anymore

Hi Simone, I had the EXACT same issue. Someone hacked into my account and changed the email which made it inaccessible for me. I have bwen trying to contact Microsoft but so far no luck, how did u contact them? It's really sad to be honest. I have lost all my progress if I can't get my account back.
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey there Arron,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Minecraft.

If you've already double checked the steps that Hassassinade has listed, please go ahead and create a new thread in the

Beta forums
Thema:

I cant access Minecraft anymore. Any help?

1. I cant access Minecraft anymore. Any help? - Similar Threads - cant access Minecraft

2. I cant access my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant access my minecraft account: I transferred my minecraft account to my mojang account with a different email but now I can't log in to the account.please recover my account.Nick Shadestode d5a76f4f-5fe6-4b2b-bad0-6d963edbe00b
  3. I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...: I had access to minecraft from my account, this account, on Java version, on the launcher for java only, and now I cant enter the game, it only lets me play the demo....
  4. Cant access Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access Minecraft: I am able to log into my Microsoft account. I have a receipt there that shows I have purchased Minecraft. But when I try to log in there is not Minecraft. It just askes me to if I want to buy it....
  5. minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?: first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get help so bad that you now have to go to a web...
  6. No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate: Microsoft has started migrating Mojang accounts to Microsoft for Minecraft but the thing is you need access to the email connected to your Minecraft account to migrate. You can change your email...
  7. Cant access Minecraft market place on mobile phone or tablet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Minecraft market place on mobile phone or tablet.: When we log in on a computer we can access the marketplace and everything is there, but the marketplace is locked on the iphone and amazon fire tablet. Error code received was Error -3 Issues with...
  8. Cant access minecraft realms. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access minecraft realms. Minecraft windows 10 edition: I tried going into a friends realm and i got a privacy error. I acted accordingly and set all my privacy settings for windows 10 to allow. I still cant access it. 17652b66-ad15-4b39-ab89-a2566932c0dc
  9. Minecraft better together... cant access store or earn achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft better together... cant access store or earn achievements: As the title states when I load up the new minecraft, I can play the game, save, sync old worlds, etc. The problem I'm having is accessing ingame store items, buying coins, using my already paid...
  10. I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...: I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost to me? I have 2 xbox 360's, one older elite and one newer generation. I have moved a couple profiles...