i cant access my xbox rewards

Discus and support i cant access my xbox rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; when i try to access my rewards it says that i need to join xbox live but i already have 3ea6acd5-141e-4b6c-bb23-95f71a86d287 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cartel Golf0, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Cartel Golf0
    Cartel Golf0 Guest

when i try to access my rewards it says that i need to join xbox live but i already have

:)

Cartel Golf0, Jan 10, 2014
  2. why cant I claim my gift

i cant still cant access my reward

TypedMedal125, Jan 10, 2014
  3. geldan9598
    geldan9598 Guest
    Can't access xbox live

Okay, just got access to my account finally, but for some reason i couldnt see the emails. Now onto the main issue, what is going on exactly? Why cant i access my acocunt, I remember getting 4000 reward credits for renewing xbox live. Sooooooo wat?

geldan9598, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 10, 2014
  5. TypedMedal125 Win User

why cant I claim my gift

i cant still cant access my reward
  6. Smwutches Win User

7. geldan9598 Win User

Can't access xbox live

Okay, just got access to my account finally, but for some reason i couldnt see the emails. Now onto the main issue, what is going on exactly? Why cant i access my acocunt, I remember getting 4000 reward credits for renewing xbox live. Sooooooo wat?
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Cant access rewards

Hello Corax,

As stated in the migration FAQ which was available on the Xbox Live Rewards site, and is now located at https://rewards.microsoft.com/explore/xbox-to-ms-rewards-faq via the link on
    the Xbox Live Rewards site, Xbox Live Rewards was shut down on the 15th in your region, and is no longer available.
  9. Kixylix Win User

Cant access rewards

Thema:

1. i cant access my xbox rewards - Similar Threads - cant access rewards

2. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  3. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  4. Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare: I have bought the game in xbox store, and it doesnt show that i can download the beta. Help me please:) 8bc6550a-3ecc-41f9-a4ed-75c3623f45b4
  5. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  6. cant access account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access account: cant access microsoft account dont have the 2 step verfys 8c576d14-b9ad-4d64-a546-969800be84cb
  7. I cant access my Xbox Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant access my Xbox Settings: Fast and simple: Trying to access https://account.xbox.com/settings redirects me to...
  8. Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription): Hi, My xbox 360 is not recognising my subscription. It is also not letting me play online. I have deleted and reinstalled my profile but that did not fix the problem. Please help, thanks guys,...
  9. cant access my account, Microsoft wont help

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access my account, Microsoft wont help: I have been trying to log in for the last 72 hours to Microsoft and I keep getting an error message I have contacted your support staff and they have been no help and no one can tell me why I cant...
  10. Cant access rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Cant access rewards: When i try to sign into rewards.xbox.com the prompt in the top right corner still says sign in ( like im not already signed in ) and when i try click on any link it just brings me back to the...