I cant access my Xbox Settings

Discus and support I cant access my Xbox Settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Fast and simple: Trying to access https://account.xbox.com/settings redirects me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cheesy Wisp, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Cheesy Wisp
    Cheesy Wisp Guest

Cheesy Wisp, Jun 21, 2019
  2. InoportunoG Win User

Maybe you have to set up your account as a child and that's why you're redirecting.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

4. denis97g Win User

do you have a child account? if so the parent account is the only one who can access settings.
  5. Bifrosteri Win User

Forza Horizon 3 PC problem family safety

well what if i cant access my xbox settings it only says error child trying to access settings and redirects me to a page on how an parent can change the settings even when my account is an adult account?...
  6. DarthStewie97 Win User

Cant access any games or apps on my xbox

I cant access settings to delete my profile
Thema:

1. I cant access my Xbox Settings - Similar Threads - cant access Settings

2. Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8C150009 (Cant access subscription): Hi, My xbox 360 is not recognising my subscription. It is also not letting me play online. I have deleted and reinstalled my profile but that did not fix the problem. Please help, thanks guys,...
  3. cant access my account, Microsoft wont help

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access my account, Microsoft wont help: I have been trying to log in for the last 72 hours to Microsoft and I keep getting an error message I have contacted your support staff and they have been no help and no one can tell me why I cant...
  4. My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access: When I started my xbox account many years ago I spelled my email wrong. I was not aware of that I had addded some payment and now when payment couldn´t go through my account was blcoked. I was...
  5. Cant access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access anything: Hi I cant access a number of games at the mo. Loads of error messages about trials expired or failed patches. Can i do anything to resolve? d245150e-f75b-49ad-88a2-c13452bca2ae
  6. Cant Access my friends content but he can access mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Access my friends content but he can access mine: <p>Hello, I need some help sorting out an issue i have with DLC&rsquo;s that my mate Dark Z Assassin installed on his account our accounts are linked but He can access everything as normal but i...
  7. CANT ACCESS SETTINGS ON THE XBOX APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT ACCESS SETTINGS ON THE XBOX APP: When in try to go into settings the app just closes itself! what should i do???? e6f0a3b0-e9ba-43d2-96a7-a0ca70a21354
  8. Cant access account settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access account settings: Made this account to play forza horizon 3 and i cant access the find new designs tab or auction house because something to do with parental settings. Im 19 and this account is not linked or...
  9. Childrens nick not appearing in XBOX live family settings so I cant allow them access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Childrens nick not appearing in XBOX live family settings so I cant allow them access to ...: I'm trying to update my family settings for XBOX Live. But thge Childrens Nick isn't appearing, only my own player name. Everything else i set up correctly. We actually don't own an Xbox but now...
  10. I cant access xbox account settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant access xbox account settings: Whenever I try to access the account settings in xbox.com it always redirects me to a support page about how a parent can change the privacy settings and other settings of their childs account....