I cant access the closed beta for space engineers

Discus and support I cant access the closed beta for space engineers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I preorded the ultimate edition for space engineers marketed at pegi 12 (I'm 17) which includes access to the game 4 days early and priority access... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/inactiveotter, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:42 PM.

1. I cant access the closed beta for space engineers

So I preorded the ultimate edition for space engineers marketed at pegi 12 (I'm 17) which includes access to the game 4 days early and priority access to the closed beta. I've been told the only way to acess the beta is through the xbox insider hub which requires you to be 18 or older. Is there any way for me to actually acess the beta I payed for? If not why is it marketed as pegi 12 when it requires the user to be over 18 to access it?

submitted by /u/inactiveotter
    [link] [comments]

/u/inactiveotter, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:42 PM
  2. Dee Cazo Win User

Chivalry and Space Engineers for One?!

^ Precisely what Kingvas78 said. Space Engineers didnt leave Steam Early Access until very recently. We have access to Space Engineers as well as their medieval version of it and they are both a blast.

I look forward to Space Engineers dropping on Xbox One to co-op with friends/girlfriend. I'll be sure to stream that so people realize how much fun it is.
  3. VoiceWithNoFace Win User

Pre order beta access

That did not work. I went to the insider hub and found the Space Engineers beta but it will not let be download the beta even though I have the pre-order purchased and installed.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I never heard anything for preview member

Also its is limited space as it is a closed beta

They only announced it for preview members at e3 and would be out later this year they didnt say they were openjng the beta

Betas can cause issues with consoles thats why they cant invite the whole xbox one before it is tested and out for public use (final release not beta)
  5. Stay Salty lol Win User

Space engineers

No release date as of yet, but they did speak at Gamescom this year so I wouldn't be surprised if we see some news soon.
  6. Stay Salty lol Win User

Space engineers

Currently, the developers are trying to decide which system to port it to and (if I remember correctly), the console with the most votes was the Xbox One. They're still in the planning phases, but you can always voice your opinion by contacting them directly.
    If they do decide to come to the Xbox One system, they would probably become a part of the ID@Xbox program.
Thema:

I cant access the closed beta for space engineers

1. I cant access the closed beta for space engineers - Similar Threads - cant access closed

2. Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in: My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen just flashes a d nothing happens. As a...
  3. I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my privacy and online safety settings but I cant access to my xbox settings: I just can't access to accounts.xbox.com , it keeps teleporting me back to beta.support.xbox.com . a1d54bc1-ead8-494b-8036-23c9b3ead557
  4. Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet: I have data cap,so the only time my Xbox is connected to internet is when I'm playing online multiplayer. I never had this problem before, i just noticed it after the most recent system Update. I...
  5. Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser

in XboX Insiders
    Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser: Everytime i want to read the xbox news page for insider patch notes i get a HTML error and i have to clear my cookies just to get on the site again. Its really annoying having to sign into every...
  6. How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...: I have tried multiple apps but they all ask me for a manual or a QR code b9636f8b-97a9-4c64-b2ae-ff322a80bb3d
  7. Cant access my streaming services on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access my streaming services on xbox one: Cant access hulu or disney plus get error code 0x80073cf6 and I cant find anything about this error code anywhere any help is appreciated 735fd743-3ca0-4efd-a805-17b0fd6b5061
  8. cant access Enforcment

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access Enforcment: Notice from Xbox Live Enforcement Action Due to Suspension you Cannot Send Messages. Xbox Support Cannot a\Assist in this Situation. Learn More about this Suspension at enforcment.xbox.com. Now...
  9. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...
  10. Cant gain access to my account on xbox live due to closed email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant gain access to my account on xbox live due to closed email: When i made my first Xbox live account i used a hotmail.com email to sign in. this mail got closed because of being used as a spam bot or smthng..i cant regain access to this account because what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Space engineers Xbox one beta update