I can't access the private Xbox One Beta OS forum.

Discus and support I can't access the private Xbox One Beta OS forum. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can't access the private Beta OS forum. I was selected, used my code and my Xbox has gotten the updates. What else do I need to do to access the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OptimusPrime379, Mar 1, 2014.

1. I can't access the private Xbox One Beta OS forum.

I can't access the private Beta OS forum. I was selected, used my code and my Xbox has gotten the updates. What else do I need to do to access the forums?

:)

OptimusPrime379, Mar 1, 2014
  2. SkyFlex z
    SkyFlex z Guest
    Update public beta 2012

I Can't access the Private forum for the update Beta.

SkyFlex z, Mar 1, 2014
  3. live beta

Can't access live beta private forum I should have access as my console was enrolled

TOKEGREENSMOKE, Mar 1, 2014
  4. I can't access the private Xbox One Beta OS forum.

Also having this problem. getting a "group not found" message

razorbacks3129, Mar 1, 2014
  5. Raison detre Xx Win User

product key

What correct forum? Us that are waiting for keys, can't access the private beta forum.
  6. Deathspankd Win User

Got glitched into xbox dashboard beta PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!

This issue is subject to the beta forum and shouldn't be disclosed here due to NDA you agreed to. If you need to access the private forum but can't there will be a wait since there are a lot of people who can't access it
  7. Maverick CW Win User

The Division 2’s closed beta starts February 7 on Xbox One

8. razorbacks3129 Win User

Also having this problem. getting a "group not found" message
  9. Matteo Veludo Win User

dont have access to forums

Greetings,

It's a beta, so , maybe you have some issues with the os. Use the private forums for the beta program and expose your problem.
Thema:

1. I can't access the private Xbox One Beta OS forum. - Similar Threads - can't access private

2. No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo Acceder a un Juego Digital[Translation-I can't access a digital game]: Hola amigos anteriormente probe el juego de gears of war 3 en xbox game pass me gusto y lo compre me corria bien hasta mucho despues de que mi cuenta de game pass habia espirado pero con la nueva...
  3. Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't accesses xbox live and games I purchased: My xbox is connected to my internet but is saying im imimt on xbox live. Its not letting me access any of my purchases either. 0423c20e-4397-4162-9497-168148de7618
  4. Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer: When trying to set an online world in Minecraft a message appears saying, "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." I've checked all possible settings...
  5. Can't send private message or access to any request for group search

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send private message or access to any request for group search: Hello, i'm french so excuse me if i made some fault. I have a problem with my account. I just can't send private message or join any request for group search. I'm not bannish and never in the...
  6. Can't Access the March Update Preview Private Forums?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Access the March Update Preview Private Forums?: I've had the update since yesterday but every time I try to access the private forums for those who have the update it says "Group Not Found" anyone know a solution to this? I'm logged in here as...
  7. Can't send private message or access to any request for group search

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send private message or access to any request for group search: Hello, i'm french so excuse me if i made some fault. I have a problem with my account. I just can't send private message or join any request for group search. I'm not bannish and never in the...
  8. Still can't access the private preview forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can't access the private preview forum: Keep getting group not found. I've done the registration had the update my console says enrolled but yet a still can't access the private forum to report a problem I'm having any help would be...
  9. Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!: I am a preview program member on Xbox One but I still don't have access to the forums, please help. I've been a member now for a good while. Please help, THANK YOU!...
  10. Can't access private beta forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access private beta forums: I've tried the link, on each browser I just get a group cannot be found message. I just want to get on to refer a friend so we can actually talk to each other or join each others games, I assumed...