I can't access the private Xbox One Beta OS forum.

Discus and support I can't access the private Xbox One Beta OS forum. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can't access the private Beta OS forum. I was selected, used my code and my Xbox has gotten the updates. What else do I need to do to access the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OptimusPrime379, Mar 1, 2014.

1. I can't access the private Xbox One Beta OS forum.

I can't access the private Beta OS forum. I was selected, used my code and my Xbox has gotten the updates. What else do I need to do to access the forums?

:)

OptimusPrime379, Mar 1, 2014
  2. SkyFlex z
    SkyFlex z Guest
    Update public beta 2012

I Can't access the Private forum for the update Beta.

SkyFlex z, Mar 1, 2014
  3. live beta

Can't access live beta private forum I should have access as my console was enrolled

TOKEGREENSMOKE, Mar 1, 2014
  4. I can't access the private Xbox One Beta OS forum.

Also having this problem. getting a "group not found" message

razorbacks3129, Mar 1, 2014
Thema:

I can't access the private Xbox One Beta OS forum.

1. I can't access the private Xbox One Beta OS forum. - Similar Threads - can't access private

2. I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass: Hi everyone, I can't have access to quest 10000 points in 10 days on xbox game pass, i have check microsoft reward app on xbox one, xbox game pass app on android and microsoft reward on web and i...
  3. Can't access any game pass titles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access any game pass titles: Hello everyone, I am unable to access any game pass title since I updated my X, or rather after it updated itself today. Everything was fine beforhand, but nothing is working now. I am situated...
  4. Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc: I keep getting the same error code: 0x00000001 when I try to install Gears 5 I can install every other game just fine just Gears 5 gives me problems I've tried everything to reinstalling to clean...
  5. Can't send private message or access to any request for group search

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send private message or access to any request for group search: Hello, i'm french so excuse me if i made some fault. I have a problem with my account. I just can't send private message or join any request for group search. I'm not bannish and never in the...
  6. Can't Access the March Update Preview Private Forums?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Access the March Update Preview Private Forums?: I've had the update since yesterday but every time I try to access the private forums for those who have the update it says "Group Not Found" anyone know a solution to this? I'm logged in here as...
  7. Can't send private message or access to any request for group search

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send private message or access to any request for group search: Hello, i'm french so excuse me if i made some fault. I have a problem with my account. I just can't send private message or join any request for group search. I'm not bannish and never in the...
  8. Still can't access the private preview forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can't access the private preview forum: Keep getting group not found. I've done the registration had the update my console says enrolled but yet a still can't access the private forum to report a problem I'm having any help would be...
  9. Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!: I am a preview program member on Xbox One but I still don't have access to the forums, please help. I've been a member now for a good while. Please help, THANK YOU!...
  10. Can't access private beta forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access private beta forums: I've tried the link, on each browser I just get a group cannot be found message. I just want to get on to refer a friend so we can actually talk to each other or join each others games, I assumed...