I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me ...

Discus and support I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me permission so I can play my game I ordered.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Secrzts, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Secrzts
    Secrzts Guest

I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me ...

I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me permission so I can play my game I ordered.

:)

Secrzts, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Unexpected permissions popup when signing into microsoft account in Xbox Insider Hub on Win 10

Disclaimer: I hope I’m in the right place here, I was directed to another forum by a Microsoft employee that I was chatting with - where I was told to go here instead. Apparently this is the place for support on the Xbox Insider Hub app for Windows 10.

So I've gotten alpha access to Sea of Thieves (yay) and was instructed to use the Xbox Insider Hub app for Windows 10.

I installed it via the Microsoft store and then proceeded to sign into my microsoft account. After a successful login there, I'm presented with a permissions popup that states:

"Flight Dashboard needs your permission to: "Sign in to xbox live and access..." So it doesn't refer to "Xbox Insider Hub", but to "Flight Dashboard".

An extensive search session online didn't provide me with any info regarding this dialog. It feels untrustworthy to just give "Flight Dashboard" permissions even though the "Xbox Insider Hub" is clearly triggering this behaviour (i've done the process up
    to this point several times now). If I do not give access, the app can't continue. So I haven't been able to install Sea of Thieves yet.

I guess my question is if this permissions dialog is correct and trustworthy when installing Xbox Insider Hub on Windows 10 from the Microsof store, as it asks for permissions for "Flight Dashboard" and not for "Xbox Insider Hub”.

Thanks, and best regards,

Gerben van Dijk

gerbenvan dijk, Aug 20, 2018
  3. xlLogiic
    xlLogiic Guest
    Xbox Insider Hub

When I downloaded the Xbox Insider Hub application on the Xbox, it says I must be 18 to join but I'm older than that. My younger brother used to own the account but I changed the birthday to mine. However I still can't join the xbox insider hub although
    even in the Microsoft/Xbox family, the account is marked as an adult. I need help

xlLogiic, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

Echo4Ent, Aug 20, 2018
  5. xUAx Shadow
    xUAx Shadow Guest
    The insider hub doesn't not prevent games from playing also Xbox will not be able to give you permission to play a game.

xUAx Shadow, Aug 20, 2018
  6. MasTerKi3Z
    MasTerKi3Z Guest
    Xbox Insider Hub doesn't prevent You to play any game You want

MasTerKi3Z, Aug 20, 2018
  7. As the others have said, let us know which game but nothing from insider should stop you from gaming.

ZombieJesterCOE, Nov 2, 2018
  8. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me permission

As the others have said, let us know which game but nothing from insider should stop you from gaming.
  9. MasTerKi3Z Win User

I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me permission

Xbox Insider Hub doesn't prevent You to play any game You want
  10. xUAx Shadow Win User

The insider hub doesn't not prevent games from playing also Xbox will not be able to give you permission to play a game.
  11. Echo4Ent Win User

12. JannekeJanssen1 Win User

How do I delete my xbox account??

I have a gamertag, say "A", and got (without being able to make a choice) "B" when I installed the Xbox Insider Hub.

I got a message that my 'store' account wasn't the same as my Xbox account.

But I can't change "B" to "A"! Even after deinstallation of the Xbox Insider Hub.

Trying again to install the Hub, I received "B" again!

How can I login with "A" in a Xbox Insider Hub??
Thema:

1. I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me ... - Similar Threads - can't access Insider

2. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  3. I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...: I just gave up on an almost 4 hour phone call with customer support after no progress, multiple transferred calls, and at least an hour on hold. Could someone please help me get back the regular...
  4. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  5. Can't access xbox insider hub,due to past behaviour???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access xbox insider hub,due to past behaviour???: please help i cant access the xbox insider hub due to past behaviour. and i need to access the app due to the sea of thieve beta only being available thru that app...
  6. I Can't Access My Xbox Insider Hub app !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't Access My Xbox Insider Hub app !!!: can someone please help me out with my issue , everytime i try to open the Xbox Insider App it says i can't join because of my past behavior ? b08c64b4-7943-4ce3-9347-19d9e8d742f2
  7. Insider Program - Miracast - Can't access Quest "Extend your display"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insider Program - Miracast - Can't access Quest "Extend your display": Hi, I can't access the Insider quest called "Extend your display", that was created sme time ago to be able to test the Miracast support on Xbox One. This is supposed to give access to an app...
  8. Can't access the insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access the insider hub: I can't access the insider hub because my account got accidentally banned back in September. My account is unbanned now 8a2e82e5-16d5-4213-8e16-92783761f8a4
  9. Can't access Xbox Insider Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Xbox Insider Forums: Hi, I recently gained access to the Insider program and downloaded the app on my console, but I can't seem to find the link to the forum part of the program. Could someone nudge me in the right...
  10. Can't access xbox insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access xbox insider hub: whenever I try to access the new xbox insider hub it says I cannot because of past behavior d9cebb9d-1254-4930-a2e6-58607f47f28e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox insider hub adult permission