I can’t add friends to my friends list on the Xbox app

Discus and support I can’t add friends to my friends list on the Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Im trying to add friends, but everytime it says “you cant add friends because of the way your account is set up” ive looked everywhere, ive tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by emakiri.9, Mar 22, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. emakiri.9
    emakiri.9 Guest

Im trying to add friends, but everytime it says “you cant add friends because of the way your account is set up” ive looked everywhere, ive tried xbox.com , and everywhere its told me to go. Have any of you had this happen? Have you fixed it? And will you
    help me?

:)

2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

have you tried adding people on the console?
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It's likely an issue with Xbox services and it's a problem on their end. The other day, all of my friends and followers showed "0" even though I have many of each. It went on all night, but the next day, my friends and followers showed as normal again.
    I would wait and try again later in the day, or the next day. I think it's just issues on Xbox's end right now.
  4. AndreaDont have a la Win User

Adding Friends to Microsoft Bingo

I have found through the Xbox app for my android phone I have been able to add friends to my ingame friends list. also I have realized that to have friends that are on my Xbox friends list they have to be added to my Xbox 360 friends list to appear as friends
    in my games. I do not understand why I cannot just add friends in game through the Windows 10 game screen.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

how to add friends to microsoft bingo

Through the Xbox app you are able to add friends to the in-game friends list. Also we suggest to add friends that are on the Xbox
    friends list they have to be added to my Xbox 360 friends list to appear as friends in my games. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist with this or any other issue or inquiry!
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

how to add friends on microsoft bingo

Hey Cactus thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We have found through the Xbox app we are able to add friends to the in-game friends list. Also we suggest to add friends that are on the Xbox
    friends list they have to be added to my Xbox 360 friends list to appear as friends in my games. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist with this or any other issue or inquiry!
Thema:

1. I can’t add friends to my friends list on the Xbox app - Similar Threads - can’t add friends

2. My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...: My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but it doesn’t work, please help 32594450-12e5-4f5b-9afc-c08f0bef231c
  3. Can’t add account on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add account on Xbox one S: My xbox has been working perfectly fine and to power it down today and come back later tonight and it connects to the internet but none of the gold membership content only tab available up top is...
  4. Can’t sign in/add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in/add new account: The problem first started when randomly I couldn’t sign into my account and now I’ve restarted my console and wiped memory from it and it’s not letting me add a new account now and I need help. I...
  5. Can’t add friends I deleted, and some friends appear offline for me but not others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add friends I deleted, and some friends appear offline for me but not others: I was having trouble with talking to a friend, and I noticed that it said he was offline in the party, but people in the same party said that they could see he is online. So becuase of this I...
  6. Can’t add or remove friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add or remove friends: hello. This morning I went to play Fortnite with my friend Chris and came to realize he wasn’t online or offline. I checked my friends list to see and he wasn’t on there. I searched his gamer tag...
  7. Can’t add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t add friends: I cannot add friends, it simply says can complete right now and to visit support page. I have cleared cache, reset my router and checked privacy settings, still no change, can anyone help?...
  8. I can’t add my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t add my friend: My Xbox keeps unfollowing my friend and every time I try to friend him agin it says Sorry, we can’t save your changes right now. Try again in a while. I’ve had this problem before but can’t...
  9. I can’t add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t add friends: hi I can’t add my friend on Xbox it keeps saying sorry we are unable to save your changes at the moment. Try again in a while. I have tried for a couple days now and still the same please help...
  10. Can’t add friends or delete them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add friends or delete them: hi everytime I try and add a friend they disappear and if I delete someone the come back!! Anyone know why and how I can fix this please?! Thanks b99324cf-3bc6-41b5-bbb2-5f50fc3144dd