I cant add money to my Microsoft account

Discus and support I cant add money to my Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just cant money to my Microsoft account like gift card. The account balance is all way on $2.05 when i go buy some thing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TomPop1, Sep 15, 2020.

1. TomPop1
    TomPop1 Guest

I just cant money to my Microsoft account like gift card. The account balance is all way on $2.05 when i go buy some thing.

:)

TomPop1, Sep 15, 2020
  2. RubberDuck700 Win User

Can not change xbox name

yes I have, It wants me to add money to a Microsoft account and I cant use money that is already on my Xbox :(
  3. MarkCox9 Win User

PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing

I want to clarify that Minecoins are purchased in-game through the Minecraft Marketplace and are not purchasable through the Microsoft Store. You can only redeem codes for Minecoins in the Microsoft Store.

I suggest following the steps on the following page for an alternative to add money to your child's account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4027024/microsoft-account-add-money-to-your-childs-account
    No, the Minecraft Store redirects the user to the Microsoft Store.

The parent gets the email request for permission from the Microsoft Store not the Minecraft Store.

Following the above steps I get this also error PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing regardless of whether I try and add money via a desktop browser or mobile phone browser.

This is for Minecraft on the PC & there is no avoiding the Microsoft Store which cannot cope with online payments.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. KHM Darkness Win User

How do I add money to my Microsoft Account?

All of the information is correct. Its giving me the option to select a payment option, which has my Microsoft account greyed out, and does nothing when I try and select it. It also has my card as an option, and that's it, other than to manage payment options,
    which only let's me edit my card information, and also has my Microsoft Account option greyed out.

I think I should also note that I am doing this on my Xbox, and not online. Though I don't see why there would be a problem if I used one over the other.
  6. JenniferNewberg Win User

How do I add money to my Microsoft Account?

I'm sorry I never responded to this. Yes, I'm sure. I have done this myself on several occasions for a split payment.
Thema:

1. I cant add money to my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - cant add money

2. Cant add a card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add a card: I cant add the new visa gift card i got yesterday and it says its active on the website 79070300-150a-49dd-8f27-7e2254ffece6
  3. Cant add new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add new account: Hello guys....i wasnt able to get in my account and my sons account too. I ve tried everything.....10 seconds button..... reset console and keep my data but nothing. After reset console all the...
  4. Cant add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add new account: I bought a new xbox one s and whenever I try to add my new account it loads then just stops 579217b7-f02a-481f-aa67-365d4cede2e0
  5. Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one: Around 2 days back when i got back on my Xbox one i could not sign in and received an error code: 0x801901f4 i read online that it could be fixed by removing account so i factory reseted the...
  6. I cant add a new account XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant add a new account XBOX ONE: Everytime I try to add a new account it just doesnt load it keeps buffering and buffering and goes back and never asks me for my email or password. I removed all of my previous accounts to add a...
  7. cant log into xbox account/add profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant log into xbox account/add profile: there are numerous people unable to add profile or sign in to account!!! after 10 seconds or so of spinning circle it takes us back to "add" screen. there was a thread titled Can not log into...
  8. Cant add new account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add new account.: When I click 'add new' its has a brief loading screen followed by another on and the just stops. I have tried resetting it By holding the power button and also in the settings. Anyone know what...
  9. Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member: I just redeemed a 15€ giftcard on my account to give it to my child but its not letting me use the microsoft account balance. i put the gift card in my account and not his so i can give it to him...
  10. Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.: The store wont let me add money to my account....sitting at $63.18. It says i have reach my max.....though i haven't added anything in days....what gives? 7b80342b-1991-4cad-bcaf-4ed373bd28b8