I can't add my account back!!

Discus and support I can't add my account back!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I was having a very hard time signing in to my account. Normally when I turn my Xbox on it automatically signs me in, but recently when I turn... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RileyThacker, Feb 6, 2020.

1. RileyThacker
    RileyThacker Guest

Hello, I was having a very hard time signing in to my account. Normally when I turn my Xbox on it automatically signs me in, but recently when I turn it on it is not signed into anyone. When I type my correct password in ( I know it is correct because
    I changed my password trying to solve this) it just acts as if I didn't type anything at all and asked for my password again. I got frustrated after hard restarting it and unplugging it to start it up and fail again multiple times, so I removed my account
    and hard started it again. When I try to add my account back it keeps saying that it is already on the Xbox and will not let me add it back. Is there anything I can do to fix this besides resetting the whole Xbox to default?

:)

RileyThacker, Feb 6, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't add my account back!!!

Hello Kastaway,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. We recommend first going to settings>account>remove account and see if you see the account there. If it isn't try a

power cycle
    on the console. Once its back on then try and add the account. If still unable we recommend a

soft factory reset

Thanks,

Brad
  3. bowski477 Win User

Are you able to log into your account on PC or mobile just to be sure that the password is correct and you're able to log in elsewhere? Do you have 2 step verification on?
  4. {Parity} Win User

I can't add my account back!!!

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. DVSP Win User

sign in crash

I removed my account but I can't now add it back. shows me this error 0x80a40019
  6. Hannides Win User

I can't add back my Dell Preferred Account as a payment method

Hello,

Unfortunately right now, DFS is not a preferred payment option for Microsoft Store purchases. It's not supported and even if you did see it as an option, the payment would not go through. I'm sorry but I hope you find another payment solution with the Store.
Thema:

1. I can't add my account back!! - Similar Threads - can't add account

2. Can't add additional email account as an alias - says it already exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add additional email account as an alias - says it already exists: Good afternoon. I've had an "@Live" email address as my Xbox Account from the Xbox 360 days. A couple years ago, I changed my personal email provider (Orange) and created a Microsoft...
  3. I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child.: I created a microsoft account for myself to monitor my child a while back. I didn't know how microsoft worked at that time so I accidentally made myself child account. I then proceeded to buy and...
  4. Can't add my dads account on xbox no error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my dads account on xbox no error message: I'm trying to add my dads xbox account onto my xbox I put in the password then nothing no sign in, no error code, nothing. Can anyone help pease cb7ced21-4078-4328-8274-c2c9f6a84da0
  5. I can't add back my Dell Preferred Account as a payment method

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add back my Dell Preferred Account as a payment method: Recently, I have been having trouble making purchases with my DFS through the Microsoft Store, I have contacted support several times, via chat and calling, the first person I talked to in chat...
  6. Can't add money to my son's account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't add money to my son's account.: I was trying to give my son a few bucks to be spent for Corona gaming times. On "my family" MS website I tried to use the "Add money" link, but all I get is: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re...
  7. No puedo agregar una cuenta a mi Xbox -[Translation - I can't add an account to my Xbox]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo agregar una cuenta a mi Xbox -[Translation - I can't add an account to my Xbox]: Holaa Tengo problemas para agregar una cuenta nueva ya que marca que el servicio de Microsoft tardo demasiado en iniciar, sin embargo no marca que haya problemas en los servicios de xbox, de...
  8. nao consigo adicionar minha conta no meu xbox one [Mod Translation - I can't add my account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    nao consigo adicionar minha conta no meu xbox one [Mod Translation - I can't add my account...: antes disso acontecer eu estava jogando normalmente ate que resolvi troca minha senha para uma maior seguranca so que quando euvou tei pro xbox pediu minha senha eu botei so que nao entro fico uma...
  9. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  10. Can't add account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add account.: Did a factory reset now I can't add an account. During set up it had a loading wheel for a few minutes then said to recover account at the dashboard. Well, at the dash it shows a loading wheel...