i cant add my debit card to my xbox account

Discus and support i cant add my debit card to my xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so ive been having thsi problem for about a month now. thought it was just something wrong with my console and i needed to reset it nothing. its not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN HYENA, Jun 12, 2019.

1. XGN HYENA
    XGN HYENA Guest

so ive been having thsi problem for about a month now. thought it was just something wrong with my console and i needed to reset it nothing. its not even that i cant purchase anything with it i cant even put it on there it acts like it was blacklisted.
    please help

:)

XGN HYENA, Jun 12, 2019
  2. FPS BEER Win User

How the [Removed] can I remove my debit card from my account?!!!

Well forgive me but im a little mad at the fact that xbox is charging a debit card with no money in the account without my permission, and i cant even remove the debit card. I want to simple remove the fricken thing, I cant even add a gold code i have to
    renew my membership because my account has been suspended since a payment went through when there is no money on my debit card
  3. godagarah2020 Win User

Can't Authorize selected payment type ?

i have the same problem cant add my debit card! i removed it then tried to re-add it and now it says it cant authorize it!
  4. XGN HYENA Win User

oh okay. thank u for the info.
  5. XGN HYENA Win User

so i tryed to put my card on again it said it was banned. didnt even know they did that
  6. Tedsrus Win User

Make a PayPal account and use that on Xbox since your card was banned, the PayPal account will be okay to use
Thema:

1. i cant add my debit card to my xbox account - Similar Threads - cant add debit

2. Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser: Cant add friends but can remove them from the desktop browser within my xbox live profile. Button is rendered useless but the remove friend works FIX IT 19917549-3f9c-478d-bdce-976de26369e8
  3. Cant add microsoft account to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add microsoft account to my xbox one: I was having trouble connecting to EA servers for FIFA 19 since Friday, could log in till sunday, decided to get in touch with the support guys via chat, performed all the steps they asked me to...
  4. Cant add account on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add account on Xbox One: Anyone had this problem Click on add account results in the loading screen but then flips back straight to the home screen Thanks c170e952-f0b4-4a0c-bacf-a350b9afa62d
  5. Sims 4 add on downloaded but cant see extra content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 add on downloaded but cant see extra content in game: Can anyone explain why I have downloaded the bundle pack for get to work, dine out etc. But I can't see the new content within the games categories such as hairstyles etc. Please help?...
  6. Cant add funds to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add funds to child account: Hi, anyone else still getting error messages when trying to add funds to a child account? get this message every time jU72uerE/0yE5rZv.7.17.8.11 2018/12/29 - 11:03:40 UTC Card details and...
  7. Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member: I just redeemed a 15€ giftcard on my account to give it to my child but its not letting me use the microsoft account balance. i put the gift card in my account and not his so i can give it to him...
  8. Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem: So i can play with my mates that are not on my home internet but when i try to play with my housemate who is we cannot, is this a common issue and is there a way to fix this problem?...
  9. Cant add my creditcard or mobilephone as a payment for my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add my creditcard or mobilephone as a payment for my microsoft account: Hey! I bought an xbox one in august and at the same time I bought nhl with my mobile as a payment. But when I'm going to add my mobile again as a payment it says " can find your account" I have...
  10. why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...: help me add my debit so i can spend money fa6541c5-c8a6-4372-a17c-56058562c06f