I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app

Discus and support I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Please, I tried everything to connect it, but it just can't. 9a062e5f-889e-4016-a382-9349be39f23c Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MaekerYT, Jul 28, 2019.

1. MaekerYT
    MaekerYT Guest

Please, I tried everything to connect it, but it just can't.

:)

MaekerYT, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app - Similar Threads - can't add 360

2. Can't add friends from a child account due to server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add friends from a child account due to server error: Hello, I have one child account in my Family setup, and that child account is unable to add XBox live friends. Specifically when the child account is signed in and viewing a profile at...
  3. I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm the Owner of a Club but I can't Chat or add to the feed: Im the owner of Scaredartists but it wont let me chat or post anything as i am not a memer this shouldn't happen and it means i can tinteract with other members in the club !!!...
  4. Kan inte lägga till vän i MCPE[Translation-Can't add friend in MCPE]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kan inte lägga till vän i MCPE[Translation-Can't add friend in MCPE]: Jag kan inte lägga till mina vänner i MCPE. Står att jag behöver fixa med sekretessinställningar. Men hittar inte de. [Translation-I can't add my friends in MCPE. Says I need to fix with privacy...
  5. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!: So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the...
  6. I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game: I bought call of duty black ops (the first one) recently andI have 2 of the dlcs, escalation and resurrection but for some reason whenever I go to the manage game menu i can't find the dlc in the...
  7. Can't get BL1 360 on Xb1 to add an on-line player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get BL1 360 on Xb1 to add an on-line player.: Seems that I can play co-op locally on the split screen but when I invite another on-line player they can't get in. I figure its a pilot error thing and that because its an upgrade I'm not...
  8. Trying to add a friend on Xbox live (360) and it says "can't complete this process"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to add a friend on Xbox live (360) and it says "can't complete this process": Keep trying to add a friend on my Xbox live (this is on my 360), it says I am signed in to Xbox live, my wifi connection has no issues, but for some reason it says "can't complete this process....
  9. Xbox 360 Beta Program- Can't download games, demos, apps, add-ons, etc, on my usb flash ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Beta Program- Can't download games, demos, apps, add-ons, etc, on my usb flash ...: I'm trying to download Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on my flash drive, it's starts downloading on 1% then appears to drop down to 0%, then go on my usb storage and it's a corrupted game file,...
  10. I can't add my friend who I deleted on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add my friend who I deleted on xbox 360: That is weird. Although that is not the problem I was having, the message should only remain if he declines it. Try adding him back and see what happens. Unless of course you don't want to....