I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app

Discus and support I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Please, I tried everything to connect it, but it just can't. 9a062e5f-889e-4016-a382-9349be39f23c Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MaekerYT, Jul 28, 2019.

1. MaekerYT
    MaekerYT Guest

Please, I tried everything to connect it, but it just can't.

:)

MaekerYT, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I need to know how to connect my xbox 306 to my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by Xbox 360 SmartGlass
    Once you download the app you will need to use the email and password associated with your xbox profile.
  3. joshy12211 Win User

I need to know how to connect my xbox 306 to my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by Xbox 360 SmartGlass
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yeah, Phoenix_Reins is correct with this, the Xbox console companion app only works with the Xbox One. There is no app that connects to the Xbox 360.
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi MaekerYT,

If you are referring to the Xbox companion app, I believe that will only connect the Xbox one systems
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Maeker

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, could you elaborate a bit more on what your are trying to do with your Xbox App?

• Are you trying to add your Xbox 360 account or games?
    • What sort of errors are you coming across?
    • What sort of steps have you taken to troubleshoot this?

If you can provide us this info, we should be able to provide appropriate troubleshooting techniques to assist you.
Thema:

1. I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app - Similar Threads - can't add 360

2. Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I add Canadian Credit Card info to my Xbox account?: My account says I'm in Canada under "Region" but I can't use my Credit Card for anything. Every time I try, it locks the region as United States and greys it out so I can't click on it to change...
  3. : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?: : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft? Hi all, Si I'm trying to play games online via Xbox Live but it's telling me I don't have the permission. After doing some research I am now...
  4. Xbox 360 console can't add profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console can't add profile: Hi there, I have an Xbox 360. Whenever I try to download my profile, it returns the ambiguous 80151103. The Xbox support site has an article that says to delete the profile, clear the cache on...
  5. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  6. I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game: I bought call of duty black ops (the first one) recently andI have 2 of the dlcs, escalation and resurrection but for some reason whenever I go to the manage game menu i can't find the dlc in the...
  7. Can't get BL1 360 on Xb1 to add an on-line player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get BL1 360 on Xb1 to add an on-line player.: Seems that I can play co-op locally on the split screen but when I invite another on-line player they can't get in. I figure its a pilot error thing and that because its an upgrade I'm not...
  8. Trying to add a friend on Xbox live (360) and it says "can't complete this process"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to add a friend on Xbox live (360) and it says "can't complete this process": Keep trying to add a friend on my Xbox live (this is on my 360), it says I am signed in to Xbox live, my wifi connection has no issues, but for some reason it says "can't complete this process....
  9. Xbox 360 Beta Program- Can't download games, demos, apps, add-ons, etc, on my usb flash ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Beta Program- Can't download games, demos, apps, add-ons, etc, on my usb flash ...: I'm trying to download Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on my flash drive, it's starts downloading on 1% then appears to drop down to 0%, then go on my usb storage and it's a corrupted game file,...
  10. I can't add my friend who I deleted on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add my friend who I deleted on xbox 360: That is weird. Although that is not the problem I was having, the message should only remain if he declines it. Try adding him back and see what happens. Unless of course you don't want to....