I can't add or delete people

Discus and support I can't add or delete people in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I posted about a VERY similar issue a few days ago but I just discovered more to the issue. They are most likely related. Please read... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by englishbulldog802, Mar 29, 2015.

1. I can't add or delete people

Hello everybody, I posted about a VERY similar issue a few days ago but I just discovered more to the issue. They are most likely related. Please read my last post before continuing so you can understand better: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/12/t/1942733.aspx?pi7406=4
    . Anyway I just discovered I now cannot add ANYBODY nor can I delete people. When I add someone and they accept, I appear on their friend list but they don't appear on mine. Also when I delete someone, they don't appear on my friend list though I still appear
    on theirs and I still receive notifications for them and after a while they automatically get re added to my friend list. Although a person I added appeared on my friend list after a while, If I delete them I can never add them again. The only way I can delete
    someone is if they also delete me. The only way to add someone instantly is if they friend request me. Anyway the problem is worse because I now have trouble adding and deleting EVERYBODY. Not just my friends. I don't know if posting about this will help any
    more than the last post because that post is now answered and there is nothing else to be done but please help if at all possible. Thank you.

:)

englishbulldog802, Mar 29, 2015
  2. dreadx29
    dreadx29 Guest
    All my game clips, upload game clips, and my Showcase all gone!!! I can't add or delete people :( I can't add or delete people :( I can't add or delete people :(

My clips are fine but i can't view my showcase it also won't allow me to delete or add clips.

dreadx29, Mar 29, 2015
  3. How do you delete custom puzzles?

I can't add any new custom puzzles unless I delete some. How do I delete older custom puzzles?

Dobielover12942, Mar 29, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there redraptor987!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Since this issue is very similar to the issue in your original thread, please update that thread with this information. That way we can keep everything in one place! I can't add or delete people :)

Mister Beep, Mar 30, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there redraptor987!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Since this issue is very similar to the issue in your original thread, please update that thread with this information. That way we can keep everything in one place! :)
  6. Froz Arkoz Win User

Finding old Xbox Live friend's.

I totally understand you... I used to play with a group of friends 3 years ago... And then I became friend with other people and I had to delete my older friends to add them.... Now theychanged their GT and I can't find them back...
  7. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Stop Ryse Game DVR?

I don't think it's a major issue, because the clips are deleted automatically after a set amount of time unless you choose to save them. But I don't see why they can't add an option to turn the automatic clip recording off if it's bugging people though.
  8. KSI ZeroPudding Win User

Not able to delete people, add friends, etc.

It's just a performance issue after the crash. Give it a few days and it should (hopefully) work okay again. Sorry I know this doesn't help but there's not much anyone can do. Good luck :)
  9. WPAK Win User

Not able to delete people, add friends, etc.

Thema:

1. I can't add or delete people - Similar Threads - can't add delete

2. Xbox One S - Não consigo entrar ou adicionar conta. -Xbox One S - I can't sign in or add an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Não consigo entrar ou adicionar conta. -Xbox One S - I can't sign in or add an...: Comprei recentemente um Xbox One S All Digital, mas na primeira tentativa de uso, na configuração não consegui entrar com a conta Microsoft, pois a caixa de acesso não apareceu. Ao terminar a...
  3. Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment...": I'm trying to add friends on Xbox Live, but getting nowhere. On the console, I can find the person and click add, but I just get a message saying: "Sorry, we are unable to save your changes at...
  4. : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft?: : Can't add my xbox 360 to my devices in microsoft? Hi all, Si I'm trying to play games online via Xbox Live but it's telling me I don't have the permission. After doing some research I am now...
  5. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  6. Can't add additional email account as an alias - says it already exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add additional email account as an alias - says it already exists: Good afternoon. I've had an "@Live" email address as my Xbox Account from the Xbox 360 days. A couple years ago, I changed my personal email provider (Orange) and created a Microsoft...
  7. Friend randomly deleted and I can't re-add him

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend randomly deleted and I can't re-add him: I got on my xbox one yesterday and I went to check my favorites on my friends list and noticed that a friend was deleted and I couldn't re-add that person. We were talking in a party chat last...
  8. Some friends deleted and I can't re-add them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some friends deleted and I can't re-add them: So I had a problem the other day where my Xbox would not connect to anything. Support resolved that by having me delete and reinstall my account. However now I have 3 friends from my favorites who...
  9. Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?: So I deleted my one and only account on my xbox one. When I try to re-add my account and sign in, I am unable to get past the guest key Is there any way I can get my account back on my Xbox?...
  10. I can't add my friend who I deleted on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add my friend who I deleted on xbox 360: That is weird. Although that is not the problem I was having, the message should only remain if he declines it. Try adding him back and see what happens. Unless of course you don't want to....