I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Discus and support I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've the MCC. I've migrated from a 360 to Slim to new Xbox One and now I installed the MCC and its missing Halo 3: ODST . I own the 360 version (I know... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sillymonkeyboy, Jan 17, 2019.

1. I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

I've the MCC. I've migrated from a 360 to Slim to new Xbox One and now I installed the MCC and its missing Halo 3: ODST . I own the 360 version (I know I've played it and tried loading it). But MCC wants me to buy some DLC ($4.99).

I've read I might have received some code, but there is no record.

How do I get this without paying, again?

:)

Sillymonkeyboy, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

1. I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code? - Similar Threads - can't add ODST

2. Kan inte lägga till vän i MCPE[Translation-Can't add friend in MCPE]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kan inte lägga till vän i MCPE[Translation-Can't add friend in MCPE]: Jag kan inte lägga till mina vänner i MCPE. Står att jag behöver fixa med sekretessinställningar. Men hittar inte de. [Translation-I can't add my friends in MCPE. Says I need to fix with privacy...
  3. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!: So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the...
  4. I can't add more than 65 wishlist items on my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add more than 65 wishlist items on my Xbox one.: Why can't I? It's weird. Please help me. Thanks. 30af0fd2-fe33-486a-bdcb-db07c35faa0f
  5. Can't add a friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't add a friend: I can't add a friend to my Xbox account because there's no way to search for a particular gamertag. How do I do that? The Xbox experience absolutely sucks. I can't do simple things like create...
  6. Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...: I already have an xbox live gold subscription, but do not have an xbox one.. When I click on the "games with gold" tile, on the home tab on my xbox 360, and then click on Tembo the **** Elephant",...
  7. Can't add my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my profile: This weekend we started getting error 0x800704cf telling us that we were not connected to the internet when the module actually was connected. I looked online and did everything other folks...
  8. Can't add accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add accounts: Can't sign in or add account beta preview submitted by /u/2Hitman4 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't add my account to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add my account to xbox: Cant add my account to xbox 9eb75493-f947-40e0-bdfb-d118134843db
  10. Can't add funds to family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to family account: I want to add money from my credit card to my child's account since Microsoft doesn't allow his Xbox gift card he received for his birthday to be added to his account. I tried to add money and I...