I can't appeal an enforcement decision??

Discus and support I can't appeal an enforcement decision?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't appeal an enforcement decision as the ban was only 24hrs and I didn't even realise I'd been banned as I don't log in every day... The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas Hearns, May 23, 2016.

1. I can't appeal an enforcement decision??

I can't appeal an enforcement decision as the ban was only 24hrs and I didn't even realise I'd been banned as I don't log in every day...

The enforcement claims I've been messing about with my account?? I would like to appeal this as the only thing I've done is let me son stay logged into my account on the XB1 to watch Youtube while I played on the 360??

I did have an Xbox 360 stolen from my house a few months back and didn't change the password right away as I was dealing with my mother's funeral arrangements.. Surely it cannot be that?

I've had all my GS removed for 360 games.. That's a little irritating... However I've now been removed from the preview program... AND I'm still none the wiser on what I am supposed to have done... I only play on the *** thing once or twice a week!!

Because I can't appeal or get a straight answer I have already bought a PS4... If the thief that took my 360 has done something before I changed the passsword then I'd like to know what it is... I'll take the punishment as I should have changed the PW right
    away.. it would just be nice to know what the hell has gone on..

I have 2 Xbox Ones & three 360's in the house... Not exactly feeling like a valued customer... Hence the move to Sony.

I'd like a straight answer before my gold expires (Easter 2017)... It's the lack of contactable people at MS to get an answer that is more frustrating than losing 10 years worth of gamerscore....

The message on enforcement states this..

This account engaged in unauthorized account modification or tampering. This activity may include the modification of an account's avatar, Xbox Live tenure, game data, Gamerscore, or other account data through the use of unauthorized software, or providing
    this account to someone with such software.

I know I've not done anything like this... My account is active on all 5 machines in my house. Could this refer to the odd multiple log in? I know that I don't get signed out on 360 when my 9yr old loads up the XB1....

Would be great to get some answers from anyone.

Thanks in advance,

:)

Thomas Hearns, May 23, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal?

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Not all suspensions are eligible for review. The enforcement team does investigate complaints before they take action.

Smwutches, May 23, 2016
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf
    nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.
    --------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, May 24, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

The verdict of the enforcement team is clear "This account engaged in unauthorized account modification or tampering", both actions that are in clear violations of Code of Conduct and Terms Of Service agreement you signed.

As stated in the Enforcement team site, you are responsible of your account and all the data involved. Now with xbox one home all members of the family can share gold so there is no need to use the same account.

That being said you cant file a case review for a 24 hrs ban and I suggest you to use this time to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct:

www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

M3tal Daz3, May 24, 2016
  5. admiralpie Win User

Enforcement action information

I thought that may be the case, but I spoke with a floor supervisor on the phone and was told:

-the enforcement team doesn't handle calls

-normally I should launch an appeal through the enforcement website but as you can see by my image above I can't access the case to launch an appeal

-the support team can't handle enforcement cases, only the enforcement team can

-there is no email address to reach the enforcement team, only the case section on the enforcement website
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

xbox live ban

We can't do anything regarding enforcement on the forums. You should appeal with the enforcement team if you feel that it's unfair.
  7. NuttierSquirrel Win User

Fortunately there is no appeal, and like a school permanent record, it's there and it will never go a way. The best thing is create a new Gamertag , because the Xbox Enforcement team could honestly care less about your rights as a human being. I had something
    recent happen too me too, and I wasn't able to call for a care review. Xbox Enforcement Team is judge,jury and executor. Or you could really "stick to Xbox" and give them the "finger' by moving over to PlayStation:)
  8. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Not all suspensions are eligible for review. The enforcement team does investigate complaints before they take action.
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf
    nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.
    --------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. I can't appeal an enforcement decision?? - Similar Threads - can't appeal enforcement

2. Can't Download and Install Games to Drives other than C:/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download and Install Games to Drives other than C:/: Dear All, I have an issue regarding downloading games into other drives than C:/ on my computer. Every time I tried to install the game to D:/ or E:/ drives, my downloaded game will show an error...
  3. Why can't I remove my mouse and keyboard off my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I remove my mouse and keyboard off my xbox one: I'll be playing Call of Duty Vanguard and then my controller cut off and switch to mouse and keyboard and then I have to quit the whole game to switch it back to controller why is that...
  4. game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up: When I try launch a game for the second time from game pass PC app, i get a pop up saying "this app can't open. Check the store for more info", however the store does not provide more info. I am...
  5. Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal: My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page? [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...
  6. Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?: Can someone help me please, i cant submit or file a case because it thinks i have a perfect record when i really got banned for no reason, and i still dont understand why i was banned in the first...
  7. Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban?: I've had a gamer picture of a artist I like Yasmine Yousaf from the dance music group ''Krewella'' For the past 3/4 months now and woke up to a 24 hour ban this morning... She had on a shirt...
  8. Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't: When I go to play multiplayer my xbox won't let me when it says i should be able too. a4771579-05f2-404a-a3d5-4f8fca39ae8e
  9. Xbox Suspensions Can't Be Appealed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Suspensions Can't Be Appealed: I have received 2 Xbox one suspensions within the last 24 hours leaving the console unusable. I have been in multiple support chats and am unable to file an appeal. I am told that only the...
  10. Xbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal?: Hello Xbox Enforcement Team, My child's account was suspended and they do not know why. Your message on Enforcement.xbox.com is very generic, and there is not a button for me to appeal a Case...