I can't broadcast

Discus and support I can't broadcast in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try begin "broadcasting" not happen anything... someone know why? a47f908c-6ed6-4e77-bd7e-dd443bf06483 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vX NeaR Xv, Mar 27, 2014.

1. vX NeaR Xv
    vX NeaR Xv Guest

I can't broadcast

When i try begin "broadcasting" not happen anything... someone know why?

:)

vX NeaR Xv, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Can't hear audio in broadcast

What recording software are you using?

EquableVoyage40, Mar 27, 2014
  3. mic. not working

broadcast on xbox. I turn on mic in broadcast menu and xbox setup

but it isn't working. I monitored my broadcast. and no one can't hear my voice.

what's the problem??

MowScosi Triple, Mar 27, 2014
Thema:

I can't broadcast

1. I can't broadcast - Similar Threads - can't broadcast

2. Can't change country whith credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change country whith credit card: Hello, I have a problem when filling the information about my credit card. I have installe Xbox (beta) on PC. And when I try to subscribe to Game pass, I can't change the country of my...
  3. : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network: : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network I'm almost certain wpa2 IS supported ... You may mean wpa2 *enterprise* that isn't supported(a lot of schools and colleges tend to use this)...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 can't leave chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 can't leave chat: I lately had this problem, that, every time I enter the chat window, some settings glitch out and I can't close it. I can just leave by closing Minecraft completly. I don't know if it's because of...
  5. why can't i broadcast gameplay on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't i broadcast gameplay on windows 10: hello i went to my Xbox one piracy and online safety and broadcast Gameplay is always set to block i switch it to allow than it sets to block again and i don't know why....
  6. je n'arrive pas diffuser [Translate - I can't broadcast]

in XBoX on Consoles
    je n'arrive pas diffuser [Translate - I can't broadcast]: bonjour, je n'arrive pas a diffuser car mon compte est un compte enfant donc j'aimerais passer mon compte enfant en adulte pour diffuser mais je n'y arrive pas. je me suis connecté sur un compte...
  7. Can't hear audio in broadcast

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't hear audio in broadcast: Hello, everyone! So, I recently started a gaming blog and YouTube channel but - It's hard to make interesting YouTube videos without audio... I can't record or broadcast AND hear the audio......
  8. Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?: So I realize the game is not live but I'm able to launch the game and go play with the launcher. I want a screenshot of the logo with the smoke in the background but it appears to be disabled for...
  9. Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...: I've tried going through other recommendations in forums like refreshing security settings in Apps, and checking windows privacy settings. I've never streamed anything and apparently I'm never...
  10. I can't broadcast because I need a parent account to activate it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't broadcast because I need a parent account to activate it.: Well I can't change my privacy settings to be able to broadcast my games on Xbox One. The message pops up stating that it's a child account and I must sign into a Parents account and go to family...