i cant buy 2k23, or add-ons for other games

Discus and support i cant buy 2k23, or add-ons for other games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i’ve used this card before and it worked but recently it’s been declining me everytime i try to buy something. i have enough money and i reset my xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LilJacey, Sep 16, 2022.

1. /u/LilJacey
    /u/LilJacey Guest

i’ve used this card before and it worked but recently it’s been declining me everytime i try to buy something. i have enough money and i reset my xbox a few times. even re entered my card info. someone help me pls

submitted by /u/LilJacey
    [link] [comments]

/u/LilJacey, Sep 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Playing Xbox games on PC

3. Smwutches Win User

Can you play "2k23 for xbox one" through pc like in cloud gaming??

Currently you can't play games you've purchased through Xcloud and 2k23 is not currently available through the Xcloud either. So if you were to buy the Xbox One edition of the game, you would only be able to play it on the One.
  4. BlazinBurgundy Win User

Can't purchase VC in NBA 2K14

i can finally buy games and add ons etc on my xbox one but i still cant buy any vc for some reason so must be 2k this time
  5. ProEloKoxu Win User

Prepaid code

No i use this codes and cant buy games. Write add pay pal or credit card
  6. X ZI Scar IZ X Win User

state code 83820065

hello im getting the same problem i cant add paypal to the xbox to buy a game
Thema:

1. i cant buy 2k23, or add-ons for other games - Similar Threads - cant buy 2k23

2. Cant play minecraft after buying it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play minecraft after buying it: So I just got a key for minecraft and everything worked just fine, it says I got it in microsoft store and in the minecraft web, but whenever I try to launch the launcher I get the error:...
  3. Why cant i play my Xbox game from a disc when i try it tells me i have to buy a game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my Xbox game from a disc when i try it tells me i have to buy a game pass...: why do i have to buy a game pass plan to play my game on a disc and i have never had a plan and was always able to play my games. 6c2d3969-0394-4b24-a265-ed55660c674f
  4. Minecraft cant buy a realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft cant buy a realm: I am trying to purchase a realm to play for Minecraft. I try buying it and it says that I require parental permissions to purchase it. I am the ONLY one in my family with an Xbox account and I am...
  5. Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...: I buy minecraft starter pack but this cant instaling details is this Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item i dont know this I buy this for...
  6. I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??: How can i Buy the Games online f9ed02c3-bb80-4b52-85f1-f860cbdb1052
  7. Cant buy anything, nor can I adds parent in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant buy anything, nor can I adds parent in settings: Every time I try to buy something it usually works. Then I come back to Xbox after not using it for a few months, it doesn’t work when I buy things. I tried buying some $3 thing on a game just...
  8. Why cant I buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition in India

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition in India: I tried to Pre order it before and thought it was because it was a pre order so I waited until launch and the same problem. If there is a solution ill be very happy!...
  9. cant buy game pass for 1 euro with my account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy game pass for 1 euro with my account balance: hello, cant buy game pass for 1 euro with my account balance.Everytime i get a error and cant buy the gamepass ,there is enough balance in my account ... ty for helping...
  10. I cant use my Microsoft account ballance to buy anything

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant use my Microsoft account ballance to buy anything: I bought a 25$ gift cared then redeemed it everything was good until I tried to buy something for 8$ the credit doesn't show as a buying option it only shows the credit card...