I can't buy a game pass offer

Discus and support I can't buy a game pass offer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I try to buy an offer that says "1 month of game pass ultimate for $10 mexican pesos the first month after that $209 the month after that". The problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CannyGoldfish77, Jul 4, 2019.

1. I can't buy a game pass offer

I try to buy an offer that says "1 month of game pass ultimate for $10 mexican pesos the first month after that $209 the month after that". The problem is here i have $32 on my account so i can afford the offer but when
    i want to buy it it says how do you want to pay the rest. What i understand is that i have to pay the other $209 or what? Hope someone can help me. Sorry for my english I'm mexican xd

:)

CannyGoldfish77, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Elshiznitski001 Win User

I would also try to make sure that you are only trying to get the one month worth, and not the other monthly packages they offer.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Since it starts a recurrent subscription, it requires that you either have enough funds in your account to cover the next payment or you have a credit card/Paypal on file as well. You will only be charged the $10 up front.
  4. MindOfTim Win User

Removing Games Pass game after spending over $100 on DLC

It is stated quite often that Game Pass games are not permanent on the Game Pass roster and can be taken off and re-added at any point. The app usually tells you what is coming and leaving Game Pass which can be helpful.

I dont generally buy DLC for game pass games unless I plan to finish the game and the DLC in the near future. They also usually offer the Game Pass games on offer to buy if you own game pass.

It is a shame to hear you cannot play your game without either purchasing it or waiting for it to be added back into the Game Pass library (if it ever does)
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Gamepass

Offer is only valid for new and inactive subscriptions. If you currently are subscribed to Game Pass you can't get this offer.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Game pass trial not working

Hi!

Had you previously used the free 14-day game pass offer? If you had previously used it, you can not use it but you will have to buy the game pass.
Thema:

1. I can't buy a game pass offer - Similar Threads - can't buy game

2. I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one: I was trying to buy black ops 2 on my Xbox and it kept saying I had no available payment options even though I did. I tried with other games and none of them worked either...
  3. Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...: Good Day, I am trying to buy the digital version of COD MW because it is on sale now but I can not seem to buy it. When I first tried buying the game it showed an error on my phone that I can not...
  4. "I can't buy a game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "I can't buy a game": I can't buy a Game, and I see this message "We can't process your payment" What should I do? 899be292-af51-41c8-9b4b-cf72e77b80af
  5. Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]: Ola, tenho tentado comprar um jogo para XBOX 360 por marketplace a cobrar por pay pal mas não consigo efectuar a transação . [Translation-Hello, I have been trying to buy a game for XBOX 360 per...
  6. Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US: Hi, I moved to the States from Europe and reactivated my old Xbox 360 account on an Xbox One X. I changed the region to the US and changed my region but everytime I try to buy an Xbox Arcade game...
  7. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  8. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  9. Can't buy game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game: I am trying to buy Modern Warfare 2 in XBOX oneS When I press continue -after see price- it throws me to an other store (GR) and says I don't have any payment methods on file. I have both in UK...
  10. Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.: I recently bought the G Pro X and cannot use the headset in game bar. All of my outputs are correct, and it even says my friends are talking but i cannot hear them. Any help?...