"I can't buy a game"

Discus and support "I can't buy a game" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't buy a Game, and I see this message "We can't process your payment" What should I do? 899be292-af51-41c8-9b4b-cf72e77b80af Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tobiasz34567890, Apr 28, 2020.

1. "I can't buy a game"

I can't buy a Game, and I see this message "We can't process your payment" What should I do?

:)

Tobiasz34567890, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

I Can't Buy A Game

Hey there,

Not all Xbox 360 games are able to be purchased on the Xbox console. In this particular case you would need to purchase Left 4 Dead 2 on an Xbox 360 console or on Xbox.com.

This link
    HERE
    , will take you to the purchasing page on Xbox.com as onyxishere mentioned. Once you purchase the game on the website, you'll be able to download the game from the

Ready to Install section
    on the Xbox One console.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

i can't buy a game

Try purchasing the add-on from in the game itself. goto the world map, and from there should be the option to see the forsaken, select it, and you will be able to purchase just the add-on from there.
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

"I can't buy a game"

5. WPAK Win User

I can't buy game

Hi there,

Purchasing errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://account.microsoft.comand also check http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to purchase anything.
    After that try purchasing on both xbox console and via xbox.com

Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

I Can't Buy A Game

Are you trying to purchase it via your Xbox One? Instead, try purchasing it via your PC or Xbox 360.
Thema:

"I can't buy a game"

1. "I can't buy a game" - Similar Threads - can't buy game

2. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  3. Can't buy in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy in game currency: I keep trying to buy some in game moneyand it keep saying "we're having trouble processing your paying and we'd like to get it sorted out" any help out there? 51c54a1d-f89e-4f15-bde6-03101c3356d2
  4. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  5. No puedo comprar un juego -[Translation - I can't buy a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo comprar un juego -[Translation - I can't buy a game]: No puedo comprar el juego star wars battlefront en la tienda de xbox, hablo del primer star wars battlefront el que salio para la primera xbox. -[Translation - I can't buy the star wars...
  6. I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one: I was trying to buy black ops 2 on my Xbox and it kept saying I had no available payment options even though I did. I tried with other games and none of them worked either...
  7. Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...: Good Day, I am trying to buy the digital version of COD MW because it is on sale now but I can not seem to buy it. When I first tried buying the game it showed an error on my phone that I can not...
  8. Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]: Ola, tenho tentado comprar um jogo para XBOX 360 por marketplace a cobrar por pay pal mas não consigo efectuar a transação . [Translation-Hello, I have been trying to buy a game for XBOX 360 per...
  9. Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US: Hi, I moved to the States from Europe and reactivated my old Xbox 360 account on an Xbox One X. I changed the region to the US and changed my region but everytime I try to buy an Xbox Arcade game...
  10. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...