I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy...

Discus and support I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When i want buy free 14 days Game Pass i see message that i must choose another way to pay for it (pay pal or credit card ) becuse i have not enought... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XameRpl, Dec 23, 2018.

1. XameRpl
    XameRpl Guest

I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy...

When i want buy free 14 days Game Pass i see message that i must choose another way to pay for it (pay pal or credit card ) becuse i have not enought money. Offcourse it isnt true becouse i have 33 zl. I tryied bought Live Gold and its works. So i dont
    understand whats going on. Why i cant buy Free Game Pass or Game pass on discount but can Live Gold. I havent found any arrears. I tryed bought it on Xbox and phone so it isnt just a bug. For paying im using microsoft account (i wont use credit card or pay
    pal). Unfortunately my english isnt very well so use easy english when you will be answering. ThanksI can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy... :)

:)

XameRpl, Dec 23, 2018
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy IT. I event can't buy free 14 days.

The 14 day trial is only for 1st time users. If you used gamepass before you wont be able to use it.

As for buying gamepass with your account, it os not possible to buy gamepass with the credit on your account. Only by credit card or paypal.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy IT. I event can't buy free 14 days.

Hi there Tiger,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with trying to complete a purchase for Game Pass.

Unfortunately, for the game pass subscription you will need a credit card on file to make a purchase or the free trial.

Take a moment to review the
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    : d. Recurring Payments.

For any billing or subscription issues, I would recommend to
    contact Customer Supportfor
    further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  4. MarioBatesBates Win User

xbox one digital games license

Thank you all for the answers. I bought the division 2 ultimate edition on a secondary account, now I can't play the season pass and all the contents of the ultimate edition on my primary account. at least can you pass the license of a single game? if
    not, I'm forced to buy back the game again, which cost me so much.
  5. Elshiznitski001 Win User

I can't buy a game pass offer

I would also try to make sure that you are only trying to get the one month worth, and not the other monthly packages they offer.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I can't buy a game pass offer

Since it starts a recurrent subscription, it requires that you either have enough funds in your account to cover the next payment or you have a credit card/Paypal on file as well. You will only be charged the $10 up front.
Thema:

1. I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy... - Similar Threads - can't buy Game

2. Can't buy xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy xbox game pass for pc: So basically I added my debit card as a payment method but when I want to buy xbox game pass for pc it says add a payment method even though I have enough money on my debit card is this a bug or a...
  3. Can't buy the xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy the xbox game pass PC: Hi, I am trying to buy the xbox game pass for PC only thing is it wont let because of some parental controls this is really weird because my account is without any parental restrictions. And when...
  4. Não consigo comprar a Game Pass!!![Translation-I can't buy the Game Pass !!!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo comprar a Game Pass!!![Translation-I can't buy the Game Pass !!!]: Ola, recentemente eu comprei um cartão vale presente da Xbox Game Pass (Convencional não o Ultimate), quando eu recebi o cartão, logo depositei o dinheiro na conta, então fui comprar a Game Pass...
  5. Can't play a game after buying the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game after buying the game pass: I bought a game called rocket league about 2 years ago and iv'e had it ever since. I recently bought the xbox gamepass for a month. After the gamepass subscription ran out i wasn't able to play...
  6. Can't play game after buying xbox gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game after buying xbox gamepass.: I bought a game called rocket league about 2 years ago and iv'e had it ever since. I recently bought the xbox gamepass for a month. After the gamepass subscription ran out i wasn't able to play...
  7. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  8. Can't buy in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy in game currency: I keep trying to buy some in game moneyand it keep saying "we're having trouble processing your paying and we'd like to get it sorted out" any help out there? 51c54a1d-f89e-4f15-bde6-03101c3356d2
  9. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  10. No puedo comprar un juego -[Translation - I can't buy a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo comprar un juego -[Translation - I can't buy a game]: No puedo comprar el juego star wars battlefront en la tienda de xbox, hablo del primer star wars battlefront el que salio para la primera xbox. -[Translation - I can't buy the star wars...