I can't buy gamepass with my account balance

Discus and support I can't buy gamepass with my account balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, the problem I have is that I cannot buy ultimate gamepass with account balance because it appears to me that how I want to pay the rest but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lUlyssesl, Aug 6, 2019.

1. lUlyssesl
    lUlyssesl Guest

:)

lUlyssesl, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't buy gamepass with my account balance - Similar Threads - can't buy gamepass

2. Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?: So I recently upgraded to the Ultimate gamepass xbox live sub. I now find that since I have gamepass which I did not before, I can no longer "buy" the free game with gold if it's also a game...
  3. can't buy xbox360 games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't buy xbox360 games: at the begining, i've never had xbox 360 and i live in Turkey. I bought recently xbox one because back ward compatible games. I want to buy Red dead redemption on xbox.com. I hardly add credit...
  4. Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order: I can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-Order Because when i click a button to buy in Fifa 19 i have "There was a check out error. (3)" Error, In Microsoft Store i can buy normally, but I wanna 10% discount...
  5. Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....: Hi I live in France and i want buy the dlc to Grid 2 pack complet ( All in pack ) but i have a message , ( this offer is not valid in your region ) so how can i buy dlc ? Thanks for your help...
  6. Can't buy DLC overlord for Mass effect 2 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy DLC overlord for Mass effect 2 on Xbox 360: Hi everyone, I'm playing Mass effect for an other time and I want to have all the DLC to be able to play the whole game. The problem is that, yesterday, I tried to have my last DLC for Mass...
  7. I can't buy in Xbox Sotre

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy in Xbox Sotre: it doesn't allow me to use the credit card that I just added 54bc2cf4-da0b-427c-92a6-046aa51ac91b
  8. XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS: Hello, I can't change region when buying game pass , i already changed region in my microsoft account , but still same , only region i see is United States . Can some 1 help me ? Thanks !...
  9. No puedo comprar cosas con el saldo de mi cuenta de microsoft -[Translation - I can't buy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo comprar cosas con el saldo de mi cuenta de microsoft -[Translation - I can't buy...: Tengo 21€ y tengo una suscripcion de xbox live vencida, cuando la voy a pagar me dice que tengo que agregar una forma de pago pero yo no quiero y no me deja pagar con el saldo de la cuenta, cuando...
  10. Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.: When I choose to see the price of halo 3 and then continue with the purchase, it just comes up with the message "you have no valid payment options on file..." I have checked multiple times and I...