I can't buy gamepass with my account balance

Discus and support I can't buy gamepass with my account balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, the problem I have is that I cannot buy ultimate gamepass with account balance because it appears to me that how I want to pay the rest but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lUlyssesl, Aug 6, 2019.

1. lUlyssesl
    lUlyssesl Guest

:)

lUlyssesl, Aug 6, 2019
  2. KoenDe Bie1 Win User

It's not an error. It's the ridiculous system installed by MS. Even if you have enough funds, you need to supply creditcard or paypal information, even if you want and select 1 month. This is because MS sets as default that the subscription will be renewed
    without asking for permission. You can disable this after you have a subscription, but not before. So MS forces you to provide creditcard information.

In short, no, you can't get a subscription only with store credit.

The only way is to get pre-paid cards for gold and gamepass if you don't want to provide your creditcard information.

This is the reason why I will never get gold, game pass anymore. It's a bully tactic. MS can change this today if they wanted, but they don't, because they hope you forget to cancel your subscription so they can take money from your creditcard without letting
    you know.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Evem thought you're not planning to pay for the following month, making the purchase starts a subscription so the system wants to male sure you have enough funds to cover that. Until you do, it will not let the purchase go through. You can still turn off
    auto-renewal after completing the purchaee but you would still need either enough funds in your account for the next payment or a credit card/Paypal on file.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

I believe your a required to have another payment option liike paypal/creditcard for signing up for subscriptions
  5. MAHRCELINE Win User

Usa paypal, eso lo puede resolver.

:3
  6. Paul1708 Win User

I want to buy the 1 dollar promotion of the game pass ultimate and I have enough money to buy the promotion and I get that option of how I will pay the rest for the next month but I will not pay the following month
    The T&C for the $1 doller offer state that you need too have a credit card or debit card on file for the offer. You would need too add a card for that offer and you be then able too use the Microsoft account blance for the offer. Once you taken up the offer
    you can turn off auto billing and then remove the card if you dont want furture changes on the account. If you dont have a card then you wouldnt be able too get that offer.

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#join
Thema:

1. I can't buy gamepass with my account balance - Similar Threads - can't buy gamepass

2. Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible d'acheter quelque chose avec mon solde Microsoft - Can't buy something with my...: Bonjour, Il m'est impossible d'acheter quoique ce soit sur le Marché Xbox Live avec mon solde Microsoft, je ne peux qu'acheter avec ma carte de crédit. Je ne peux qu'acheter avec mon solde...
  3. Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid: I've been having a problem, my kid is trying to buy Xbox game pass but when he tries to do it it says that he needs my permission and there are no links and i don't know what to do next.(the...
  4. I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help: I bought PUBG a couple years ago and play it daily. This morning it won't load it brings up a flag to purchase game pass. I dont want game pass. When I exit the advertisement it tells me it can't...
  5. can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy something on xbox store because Microsoft Store doesn't recongnize my balance change.: I've been trying to buy something since yesterday on my xbox and it said my balance hasn't changed even though I know I added money and I thought "oh its probably because of the core services...
  6. Can't buy 'Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy 'Xbox Game Pass Ultimate': is there anyone who can help me in buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? I am located in Indonesia and want a subscription. I saw the subscription fee was only $1 so I was interested...
  7. Can't buy anything on the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything on the Xbox App: I used to buy every game from the Xbox app, but it won't even show the option to buy or the price of anything anymore, it also won't show if I already own a game. Tried reinstalling, restarted my...
  8. Не могу купить игру[Can't buy the game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу купить игру[Can't buy the game]: При создании варианта оплаты покупки, нужно выбрать регион. Проблема в том, что я живу в Беларуси, что написано у меня в профиле, и на компьютере тоже, а регион по умолчанию оссия и появляется...
  9. Can't play game after buying xbox gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game after buying xbox gamepass.: I bought a game called rocket league about 2 years ago and iv'e had it ever since. I recently bought the xbox gamepass for a month. After the gamepass subscription ran out i wasn't able to play...
  10. Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate: My Xbox gamepass was suspended and i really want gamepass ultimate 08fb8131-71e7-4a8e-a07f-0d4242ca95fb