I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.

Discus and support I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EmreDemir4, Feb 9, 2019.

1. EmreDemir4
    EmreDemir4 Guest

I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing to do with them. Please someone help me witg this situation
    because discount is about to end.

:)

EmreDemir4, Feb 9, 2019
  2. RoG WeirdDude Win User

I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing to do with them. Please someone help me witg this
    situation because discount is about to end.
    Hello! Have you tried using a different card? Please make sure all the information you are entering is correct.
  3. ThePouchBear Win User

I had this problem with my Playstation network account. I had to buy gift cards and use those for game purchases. It's not the most convenient, but that is the only payment method that works for me on my PS account. Never had a similar issue with Microsoft
    though.
  4. EmreDemir4 Win User

I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing to do with them. Please someone help me witg this
    situation because discount is about to end.
    Hello! Have you tried using a different card? Please make sure all the information you are entering is correct.

Yes i tried and all the information is correct i checked them. I saw so many other people in Turkey cant buy anything from microsoft store because of this problem.
  5. DerVaddi Win User

Do you have the Problem on xbox, Windows oder Smartphone app or online? Maybe you can try it online wenn the error is on xbox.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card. - Similar Threads - cant buy games

2. cant buy xbox360 games on my Xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy xbox360 games on my Xboxone: so, I got a 50$ gift card and I wanted to buy a 360 game on my xbox one, but whenever I try to "see price" it flashes an error for like a second. but I can buy xbox one games. help??...
  3. Cant buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy a game: Hey guys, don't pull my leg. I bought a gift card and tried to buy a game, but the stupid system says i cant, because i have no valid account configured. Guys, im not amused at all. please help...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox avatar store says cant buy on xbox.com ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox avatar store says cant buy on xbox.com ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox avatar store says cant buy on xbox.com but I'm on my console That happens because the avatar store still emulates the old xbox store. Follow...
  5. Help i cant buy 360 games!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help i cant buy 360 games!!: im having trouble changing my locale from india to USA. my xbox one is set to USA and my 360 is stuck on india so it gives me error codes when i try to buy a game off store or load my billing...
  6. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...: so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you...
  7. I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store: Its been a month already since I cant buy any games in the XBOX store from my console. When I try to buy a game it shows an error message and I cant proceed. But my monthly xbox live gold...
  8. Cant buy the Original Destiny 2 base game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy the Original Destiny 2 base game: I recently bought all expansions for Destiny 2 and have the Original game on disk. But Now i also want the base game digital but cant buy it in the store. The only option i get is to buy bundels...
  9. Cant buy backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy backwards compatible game: When i try buy Destroy All Humans on the Xbox One store i get an error message when i lick see price "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this...
  10. Trying to buy a game but cant.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game but cant.: Im trying to buy destiny 2 forsaken the year two but i dont have any options. I already have the base game and expansion (year 1) The only option i have is to rebuy the game with the full...