I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.

Discus and support I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EmreDemir4, Feb 9, 2019.

1. EmreDemir4
    EmreDemir4 Guest

I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing to do with them. Please someone help me witg this situation
    because discount is about to end.

:)

EmreDemir4, Feb 9, 2019
  2. RoG WeirdDude Win User

I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing to do with them. Please someone help me witg this
    situation because discount is about to end.
    Hello! Have you tried using a different card? Please make sure all the information you are entering is correct.
  3. ThePouchBear Win User

I had this problem with my Playstation network account. I had to buy gift cards and use those for game purchases. It's not the most convenient, but that is the only payment method that works for me on my PS account. Never had a similar issue with Microsoft
    though.
  4. EmreDemir4 Win User

I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing to do with them. Please someone help me witg this
    situation because discount is about to end.
    Hello! Have you tried using a different card? Please make sure all the information you are entering is correct.

Yes i tried and all the information is correct i checked them. I saw so many other people in Turkey cant buy anything from microsoft store because of this problem.
  5. DerVaddi Win User

Do you have the Problem on xbox, Windows oder Smartphone app or online? Maybe you can try it online wenn the error is on xbox.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card. - Similar Threads - cant buy games

2. cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC: hey im trying to get that 1 month for 1$ xbox game pass for pc but it keeps asking me how i want to pay the rest... i have 2$ in my account 49cba14a-4827-4261-a80e-61af43fbf70f
  3. Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: Hello. For a year ago i bought red dead redemption 1 on an xbox account for my xbox one x. it works fine. Today i tried to buy red dead redemption 1 on another xbox one and with another...
  4. Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games: I have two major problems that my Xbox one is experiencing. The first problem is that instead of producing sound, my Xbox is making weird crackling-like sounds. This happens whenever sound is...
  5. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  6. Cant buy in app (game) content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy in app (game) content: So on 8/1/19 i bought fortnites 1000 vbucks and starter pack ever since i have bought then i have not been able to purchase any form of microtransaction. For example when i try to purchase the...
  7. Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card: Hello, I'm trying to buy Xbox game pass(Beta) for pc but every time I try to pay for it using my credit card it locks the country/Region option to US! its greyed out! But I'm not from US and my...
  8. i cant buy games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant buy games: i cant buy games they say call to support microsoft but it not help me bc04f0d8-dcf1-4cad-9cb7-df878fea2af5
  9. Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons: Hey guys! I'm quite new at the microsoft store thing, just subscribed at the xbox gamepass. I actually succesfully downloaded sea of thieves which is a xbox gamepass exclusive But i also wanted...
  10. I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days: I wanted to buy xbox live with my bank cards and I have used them before and they worked perfectly but now it says choose another paying option and i tried one but it doesnt work either I dont...