I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.

Discus and support I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EmreDemir4, Feb 9, 2019.

1. EmreDemir4
    EmreDemir4 Guest

I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing to do with them. Please someone help me witg this situation
    because discount is about to end.

:)

EmreDemir4, Feb 9, 2019
  2. RoG WeirdDude Win User

I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing to do with them. Please someone help me witg this
    situation because discount is about to end.
    Hello! Have you tried using a different card? Please make sure all the information you are entering is correct.
  3. ThePouchBear Win User

I had this problem with my Playstation network account. I had to buy gift cards and use those for game purchases. It's not the most convenient, but that is the only payment method that works for me on my PS account. Never had a similar issue with Microsoft
    though.
  4. EmreDemir4 Win User

I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing to do with them. Please someone help me witg this
    situation because discount is about to end.
    Hello! Have you tried using a different card? Please make sure all the information you are entering is correct.

Yes i tried and all the information is correct i checked them. I saw so many other people in Turkey cant buy anything from microsoft store because of this problem.
  5. DerVaddi Win User

Do you have the Problem on xbox, Windows oder Smartphone app or online? Maybe you can try it online wenn the error is on xbox.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card. - Similar Threads - cant buy games

2. Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons: Hey guys! I'm quite new at the microsoft store thing, just subscribed at the xbox gamepass. I actually succesfully downloaded sea of thieves which is a xbox gamepass exclusive But i also wanted...
  3. I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days: I wanted to buy xbox live with my bank cards and I have used them before and they worked perfectly but now it says choose another paying option and i tried one but it doesnt work either I dont...
  4. Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment: im using a debit card and i wanna buy the game but the message appear every time that i try afaf05e5-6a40-4c44-a25d-02e8fe28ab81
  5. cant buy game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy game: hi I am trying to buy ashes cricket through xbox one and it tells me I need a code to buy it so I request a code but still haven't received one after 6 hours anyone help me please...
  6. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  7. cant buy xbox360 games on my Xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy xbox360 games on my Xboxone: so, I got a 50$ gift card and I wanted to buy a 360 game on my xbox one, but whenever I try to "see price" it flashes an error for like a second. but I can buy xbox one games. help??...
  8. Cant buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy a game: Hey guys, don't pull my leg. I bought a gift card and tried to buy a game, but the stupid system says i cant, because i have no valid account configured. Guys, im not amused at all. please help...
  9. I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store: Its been a month already since I cant buy any games in the XBOX store from my console. When I try to buy a game it shows an error message and I cant proceed. But my monthly xbox live gold...
  10. Cant buy the Original Destiny 2 base game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy the Original Destiny 2 base game: I recently bought all expansions for Destiny 2 and have the Original game on disk. But Now i also want the base game digital but cant buy it in the store. The only option i get is to buy bundels...