I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate

Discus and support I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently, I've acquired a game pass ultimate subscription(eating up my xbox live months), and I can't "purchase" any of the free games of the month...... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KawaiNooB, Jul 1, 2019.

1. KawaiNooB
    KawaiNooB Guest

I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate

Recently, I've acquired a game pass ultimate subscription(eating up my xbox live months), and I can't "purchase" any of the free games of the month... Whenever I try to do so, the store believes I have to pay for the game and redirects me to a payment
    screen with the game's full price... Can anyone help?

:)

KawaiNooB, Jul 1, 2019
  2. SVVOVANN Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

I think this opportunity is temporary. Microsoft can and probably will stop the possibility of exchanging game pass and live gold subscriptions for game pass ultimate, since the price and subscriptions are not the same. Few xbox users will buy a game pass ultimate subscription with the possibility of free exchange for example: live gold on ultimate!
  3. Frankalore the Merci Win User

My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!

Gold is required to play in online games. Some weekends Xbox will have Free Play Days where you can play multiplayer as if you had gold. I recommend buy Game Pass Ultimate since it bundles Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass (PC)
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey KawaiNooB

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I would recommend that you visit the
    Services & Subscriptions
    and verify that your subscription is correctly being identified there.

Once you can confirm that your account is correctly recognizing your subscription, I then implore you to visit the

Games with Gold
    site, and see if you can "Get" the games from here.

If you are able to "Get" the games, you can then install them on your console from the Ready to Install section under your Games and apps.

Give this a try and let us know your results!
  5. Galaxy Golden Win User

Make sure that your account has the subscription before attempting to get the game, and also see if it shows up in your subsriptions.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Thema:

1. I can't "buy" games that are free with games with gold using my game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - can't buy games

2. I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one: I was trying to buy black ops 2 on my Xbox and it kept saying I had no available payment options even though I did. I tried with other games and none of them worked either...
  3. Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...: Good Day, I am trying to buy the digital version of COD MW because it is on sale now but I can not seem to buy it. When I first tried buying the game it showed an error on my phone that I can not...
  4. "I can't buy a game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "I can't buy a game": I can't buy a Game, and I see this message "We can't process your payment" What should I do? 899be292-af51-41c8-9b4b-cf72e77b80af
  5. Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]: Ola, tenho tentado comprar um jogo para XBOX 360 por marketplace a cobrar por pay pal mas não consigo efectuar a transação . [Translation-Hello, I have been trying to buy a game for XBOX 360 per...
  6. Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US: Hi, I moved to the States from Europe and reactivated my old Xbox 360 account on an Xbox One X. I changed the region to the US and changed my region but everytime I try to buy an Xbox Arcade game...
  7. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  8. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  9. Can't buy game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game: I am trying to buy Modern Warfare 2 in XBOX oneS When I press continue -after see price- it throws me to an other store (GR) and says I don't have any payment methods on file. I have both in UK...
  10. Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.: I recently bought the G Pro X and cannot use the headset in game bar. All of my outputs are correct, and it even says my friends are talking but i cannot hear them. Any help?...