I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store

Discus and support I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its been a month already since I cant buy any games in the XBOX store from my console. When I try to buy a game it shows an error message and I cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by x MR PUNCHY x, Nov 7, 2018.

1. I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store

Its been a month already since I cant buy any games in the XBOX store from my console. When I try to buy a game it shows an error message and I cant proceed. But my monthly xbox live gold suscription has been paid for years with the same credit card with
    no problem at all, even now.

I´ve contacted xbox support for latin america. They couldn´t solve my problem (they even suggested me I should get a new credit card) and gave me a number [Mod Removed-Personal case number] to follow my case. They said my problem should
    be solved within the next 5 days and I should receive an email with further information. I never received any email or phone call. I contacted them again several times with no solution for my problem. It´s been a month already, I want to spend money on XBOX
    but I cant!

:)

x MR PUNCHY x, Nov 7, 2018
  2. a problem with puchasing retrocompatible games

Hi everyone, i have an issue with my xbox store, i cant buy any retrocompatible game with my credit card, is there a way to buy by other means? ive bought xbox one games with my credict card so i dont see whats the problem...

Player552106962, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Problems with credit card

hi i couldn't buy a video game in the xbox store with the credit card i always use. so i erased the credit card and try to add it again and now i cant add it too. please help -_- the credit card is ok and i bought a game 10 days ago. what's the problem
    ?.

Bloodshotpoet93, Nov 7, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey Mr. Punchy,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue being experienced not being able to buy any games on the Xbox. I'd be happy to try and help.

I would like to ask some clarifying questions first. Is this for Xbox One or Xbox 360 games or both?

When was the last time you were charged for your subscription?

Have you moved recently to another location?

One thing I recommend is to update your billing addresses and payment options. From

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings/Home/
    select "Change my billing address" and make sure all of that is up to date. Also from the same page, you can select "remove or add payment options" and I suggest to remove your credit card you are trying to
    use and then re-add it. If you have any old payment cards on the account you no longer use or have, remove those as well.

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

XBF Diego M, Nov 7, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey Mr. Punchy,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue being experienced not being able to buy any games on the Xbox. I'd be happy to try and help.

I would like to ask some clarifying questions first. Is this for Xbox One or Xbox 360 games or both?

When was the last time you were charged for your subscription?

Have you moved recently to another location?

One thing I recommend is to update your billing addresses and payment options. From

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings/Home/
    select "Change my billing address" and make sure all of that is up to date. Also from the same page, you can select "remove or add payment options" and I suggest to remove your credit card you are trying to
    use and then re-add it. If you have any old payment cards on the account you no longer use or have, remove those as well.

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you!
  6. victorious M Win User

Marketplace status code 8C010003

any one help please i deleted the old credit card and have the new you card active and linked to my xbox account but still i cant buy games
  7. RoG WeirdDude Win User

I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.

I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing to do with them. Please someone help me witg this
    situation because discount is about to end.
    Hello! Have you tried using a different card? Please make sure all the information you are entering is correct.
  8. ThePouchBear Win User

I had this problem with my Playstation network account. I had to buy gift cards and use those for game purchases. It's not the most convenient, but that is the only payment method that works for me on my PS account. Never had a similar issue with Microsoft
    though.
  9. EmreDemir4 Win User

I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing to do with them. Please someone help me witg this
    situation because discount is about to end.
    Hello! Have you tried using a different card? Please make sure all the information you are entering is correct.

Yes i tried and all the information is correct i checked them. I saw so many other people in Turkey cant buy anything from microsoft store because of this problem.
Thema:

1. I Cant buy games with my credit card in the xbox store - Similar Threads - Cant buy games

2. Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate: Every time i try to download a game through the Xbox (beta) app I get a 0x80070057 or 0x00000001 I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both direct from store and from the webpage, I've reset...
  3. Cant buy a game on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy a game on Xbox one.: When i'm trying to buy this game it keeps telling me "Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out." I don't know what to do and...
  4. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate Was not connected with active service alert for Purchase and Content Usage, still unable to press...
  5. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate c298361c-2a82-4a72-a0fa-2db4b0ef3be8
  6. I cant buy my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy my game: Yesterday and today i couldn't buy PvZ battle for neighborville and the thing said after tried to buy it "there i something wrong with your credit card info" but it wasnt,Pls give me a answer!...
  7. cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC: hey im trying to get that 1 month for 1$ xbox game pass for pc but it keeps asking me how i want to pay the rest... i have 2$ in my account 49cba14a-4827-4261-a80e-61af43fbf70f
  8. Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: Hello. For a year ago i bought red dead redemption 1 on an xbox account for my xbox one x. it works fine. Today i tried to buy red dead redemption 1 on another xbox one and with another...
  9. Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games: I have two major problems that my Xbox one is experiencing. The first problem is that instead of producing sound, my Xbox is making weird crackling-like sounds. This happens whenever sound is...
  10. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c