I can't buy in Xbox Sotre

Discus and support I can't buy in Xbox Sotre in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it doesn't allow me to use the credit card that I just added 54bc2cf4-da0b-427c-92a6-046aa51ac91b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shock578, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Shock578
    Shock578 Guest

:)

Shock578, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Hello

Have you tried to process the payment through the website store interface instead of the console?
  3. {Parity} Win User

You might try contacting your bank. Some credit cards do not allow certain types of online purchases.
  4. Shock578 Win User

¿Qué estás tratando de comprar?
    I'm trying to buy 3 games that I add to the cart to buy them together
  5. choppyseize Win User

Hello

What happens when you try to make a purchase? What type of error messages are you getting?
  6. Shock578 Win User

So it happened to me with my other debit card it took a long time
Thema:

1. I can't buy in Xbox Sotre - Similar Threads - can't buy Sotre

2. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  3. Can't buy in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy in game currency: I keep trying to buy some in game moneyand it keep saying "we're having trouble processing your paying and we'd like to get it sorted out" any help out there? 51c54a1d-f89e-4f15-bde6-03101c3356d2
  4. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  5. Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list: I'm trying to buy a DLC bundle for a friend, because it's currently on sale. However, when I try to select a friend from my list, the list just blinks and disappears, leaving me to select either...
  6. No puedo comprar un juego -[Translation - I can't buy a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo comprar un juego -[Translation - I can't buy a game]: No puedo comprar el juego star wars battlefront en la tienda de xbox, hablo del primer star wars battlefront el que salio para la primera xbox. -[Translation - I can't buy the star wars...
  7. I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it: in store it says I own it but for some reason the installation button isn't active. There is a note under the button saying I need admin perrmisions and windows update, I have both of those...
  8. Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate: My Xbox gamepass was suspended and i really want gamepass ultimate 08fb8131-71e7-4a8e-a07f-0d4242ca95fb
  9. Can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it?: I'm in the UK and can't buy or download Daytona USA on my Xbox one. How can I get it? 3f8a06e5-aa72-4b1f-aa79-02d07f8b0c97
  10. Não consigo comprar o Minecraft para PC[I can't buy Minecraft for PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo comprar o Minecraft para PC[I can't buy Minecraft for PC]: Tentei comprar o minecraft para pc no site minecraft.net mas quando clico em obter o minecraft aparece uma tela com um creeper escrito WE’RE SSSSSSSORRY [Translation - I tried to buy minecraft...