I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days

Discus and support I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I wanted to buy xbox live with my bank cards and I have used them before and they worked perfectly but now it says choose another paying option and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DenizÖcal, Apr 21, 2019.

1. DenizÖcal
    DenizÖcal Guest

I wanted to buy xbox live with my bank cards and I have used them before and they worked perfectly but now it says choose another paying option and i tried one but it doesnt work either I dont know what to do could you please tell me why it says that so
    i can think of something to do before the spring sale ends? Thank you so much

:)

DenizÖcal, Apr 21, 2019
  2. 2Jon2Alex2 Win User

Have you tried from Paypal? If that doesn't work, add your credentials again, just like turning it on and off again. There is also the chance that your card is for some reason restricted from Xbox itself.
  3. F5 Penguin Win User

Have you tried purchasing from the Xbox or the website? Try the other one and see if it works.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try it from a different device. I have found that works sometimes when having issues.
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Have you tried signing in to Xbox.com and purchasing through the online store?
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Have you tried over the phone app or the PC?
Thema:

1. I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days - Similar Threads - cant buy game

2. cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC: hey im trying to get that 1 month for 1$ xbox game pass for pc but it keeps asking me how i want to pay the rest... i have 2$ in my account 49cba14a-4827-4261-a80e-61af43fbf70f
  3. Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: Hello. For a year ago i bought red dead redemption 1 on an xbox account for my xbox one x. it works fine. Today i tried to buy red dead redemption 1 on another xbox one and with another...
  4. Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games: I have two major problems that my Xbox one is experiencing. The first problem is that instead of producing sound, my Xbox is making weird crackling-like sounds. This happens whenever sound is...
  5. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  6. Cant buy in app (game) content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy in app (game) content: So on 8/1/19 i bought fortnites 1000 vbucks and starter pack ever since i have bought then i have not been able to purchase any form of microtransaction. For example when i try to purchase the...
  7. Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card: Hello, I'm trying to buy Xbox game pass(Beta) for pc but every time I try to pay for it using my credit card it locks the country/Region option to US! its greyed out! But I'm not from US and my...
  8. i cant buy games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant buy games: i cant buy games they say call to support microsoft but it not help me bc04f0d8-dcf1-4cad-9cb7-df878fea2af5
  9. Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons: Hey guys! I'm quite new at the microsoft store thing, just subscribed at the xbox gamepass. I actually succesfully downloaded sea of thieves which is a xbox gamepass exclusive But i also wanted...
  10. Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy castlevania harmony despair i cant get the game cause appear a mistake or error of moment: im using a debit card and i wanna buy the game but the message appear every time that i try afaf05e5-6a40-4c44-a25d-02e8fe28ab81