I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

Discus and support I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Piero Rodríguez Del, Jun 12, 2019.

1. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code... (because I'm from Ecuador). It says I can change this in account.microsoft.com but as you can see in the second
    image... It's all correct... (I don't even know why I put my credit card in the web... it didn't appear when I try to buy the xbox game pass in the xbox app

I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country [​IMG]

I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country [​IMG]

:)

Piero Rodríguez Del, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

1. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country - Similar Threads - can't buy Game

2. Can't buy games or cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy games or cards: Hi! I wanted to book Fifa 20 on the microsoft store and It says "Get in touch with us at Microsoft. We have problems processing your payment". I did it again with another credit card and I had...
  3. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC: Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french :p) I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in Belgium. And when i must write the information, i...
  4. No puedo comprar el game pass ultimate [Mod Translation - I can't buy the ultimate game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo comprar el game pass ultimate [Mod Translation - I can't buy the ultimate game pass]: Después de poner toda mi información y oprimir el botón de suscribirse, me aparece en la ventana esto: Ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de Microsoft No se puede procesar tu pago...
  5. Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?: So I recently upgraded to the Ultimate gamepass xbox live sub. I now find that since I have gamepass which I did not before, I can no longer "buy" the free game with gold if it's also a game...
  6. can't buy xbox360 games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't buy xbox360 games: at the begining, i've never had xbox 360 and i live in Turkey. I bought recently xbox one because back ward compatible games. I want to buy Red dead redemption on xbox.com. I hardly add credit...
  7. XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS: Hello, I can't change region when buying game pass , i already changed region in my microsoft account , but still same , only region i see is United States . Can some 1 help me ? Thanks !...
  8. Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.: When I choose to see the price of halo 3 and then continue with the purchase, it just comes up with the message "you have no valid payment options on file..." I have checked multiple times and I...
  9. Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?: I have two questions and hope you can help me :) When I try to buy the Xbox game pass ultimate subscription it appears: Check the account The option to pay for an existing subscription has...
  10. I can't buy a game pass offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy a game pass offer: I try to buy an offer that says "1 month of game pass ultimate for $10 mexican pesos the first month after that $209 the month after that". The problem is here i have $32 on my account so i can...