I cant buy vbucks with my Microsoft balance

Discus and support I cant buy vbucks with my Microsoft balance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is not letting me make a prchase with my Microsoft balance but is giving option for debit card, paypal and mobile or redeem gift card i have 40... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MujtabahMobin, May 17, 2021.

1. I cant buy vbucks with my Microsoft balance

It is not letting me make a prchase with my Microsoft balance but is giving option for debit card, paypal and mobile or redeem gift card i have 40 dollars in my account i have checked in the settings but just is not letting me buy any vbucks with it

:)

MujtabahMobin, May 17, 2021
  2. Kimarie42 Win User

Purchasing Vbucks with Microsoft balance

Jesus, can you read the question I asked. I didn't ask you to tell me to check my balance. I want to know why Fortnite will not let me buy vbucks with my Microsoft balance. The only way I can buy them is with a debit/credit, PayPal, mobile phone, or gift
    card. I was told BY MICROSOFT to put a balance on his account to buy this and now i SPECIFICALLY cannot use my balance. Answer the question I asked because I've already checked all the other **** 10 times.
  3. Wishmia Win User

Unable to use credit to buy Vbucks

I've bought £30.00 of credit via paypal and can see that on my microsft account balance when i try to buy the vbucks
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs
    Hi there, you can buy anything with the credit that you have in your balance even v-vucks. But yiu gonna need the amount obviously.
  5. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Hi there! I would suggest logging in and trying to use your balance in the Microsoft store

Here
    to purchase the vbucks. Just make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use the vbucks on and the vbucks will be added to that Microsoft account.
  6. openfloorglober Win User

Buying Vbucks with Microsoft Xbox balance

Thanks for this.

Exactly as you said, we added money to the account and couldn't find the right way to use that credit.

This was perfect.
Thema:

I cant buy vbucks with my Microsoft balance

1. I cant buy vbucks with my Microsoft balance - Similar Threads - cant buy vbucks

2. Cant buy Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy Game Pass: Im trying to buy the xbox Game Pass but when I click on it it says something went wrong and VdF5pEE4iUuJBli4.3.13.1.3.2.1 is at the bottom. Does anyone know what the issue is?...
  3. Cant buy gamepass pc anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy gamepass pc anymore: Hello, I used to buy game pass on pc by buying microsoft gift cards and having for 2 months so i can have a backup because game pass inst available in my country but now i cant renew without...
  4. xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not...: Hi, i have problem on my xbox 360, i bought on microsoft store splinter cell games(1, pandora tommorow, chaos theory and double agent) and when i log in on xbox 360 and find these games it just...
  5. Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One: On xbox it gave me a message saying check my payment but on pc it just said sorry it doesnt work right now. I just wanna play Buried man. fe84a0ca-2880-4788-91b2-3e0b215e28d8
  6. I Cant log in to my exsisting xbox live account after buying and installing Halo:MCC off of...

in XBoX on Windows
    I Cant log in to my exsisting xbox live account after buying and installing Halo:MCC off of...: Every time i try its just tells me: "that microsoft account already exists. Try another" What i want to do is log in using that account because its mine, why cant i use it? Its very upsetting i...
  7. Cant buy ea play

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant buy ea play: I want to buy ea play, but i cant, it never gives me options to buy, always manage subscription. I have xbox game pass for consoles if that helps af31302c-2931-4025-8025-af91632f5235
  8. Cant buy vbucks with Microsoft balance in U.S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy vbucks with Microsoft balance in U.S: I added $50 to my kids xbox account hes trying to buy a skin but it only lets me enter my adress line and not microsoft balance please respond my kid is crying 08bcb32f-beb1-41a1-bc9c-945a6bfede8a
  9. Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help: I got 10$ from Microsoft for black Friday is coming up and i got it Friday but i didnt know intill i looked today so i got the money in my account but after i tried using it to get vbucksit...
  10. Y cant i buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Y cant i buy vbucks: It wont let me purchase no vbucks 47e9fdbe-673b-4ae4-aef6-895b37a4a8d9