I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

Discus and support I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french :p) I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CrabeEspion5488, Sep 17, 2019.

1. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC :p)

I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in Belgium. And when i must write the information, i can't change the state USA, it's locked. For the end, i have finally a error message " We're have trouble
    processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out " surely because the information is wrong. I have search a little bit in google and follow the instructions, see all settings of my pc region, my settings microsoft account and all is in Belgium and
    not in USA... why my account is detected over there ?????

Thanks for the answer's.

Bonjour,

J'essaye de m'abonner au xbox game pass pour pc, mais mon compte microsoft est détecté aux USA mais je vis en Belgique. Quand je veux changer les informations de la barre de USA Belgique, c'est impossible, la barre est verrouillée. Pour finir, j'ai un message
    d'erreur " We're have trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out " surement car les informations sont fausses. J'ai cherché un peu sur google et suivis les instructions, regarder tous les paramètres de mon pc genre la région et etc,
    les paramètres de mon compte microsoft et etc, et tout est en Belgique et pas aux USA...Pourquoi mon compte est détecté la-bas ????

Merci pour les réponses.

:)

CrabeEspion5488, Sep 17, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello CrabeEspion,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you check to see if your region is correct from this page :

1. Log into Account.Xbox.com from a pc
    2. Click on your profile icon in the top right corner
    3. Click on the 3 dots … in the pop up menu that comes up in the top right corner
    4. Select Xbox settings
    5. Select Change 360 account region

From there, make sure your region is correct. Hope this helps!
  3. CrabeEspion5488 Win User

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I have try to do that but, i have another error message " There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later. " and when
    i want to check the page, i have this message " Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.spro.xbox.com/regionchangehelp" on this server. ".......i don't understand what is also
    the problem !
  4. Kiria_Hax Win User

Discord Nitro with Game Pass Ultimate

Moi j'ai acheter le game pass mais je n'ai pas de xbox comment puige récupéré mon code ?

[Mod Translation-I buy the game pass but I have no xbox how can I get my code?]
  5. D_41 Win User

I have a problem with a gifted game

Salut, tu ne peux pas acheter et offrir un jeu sur une boutique étrangère. Comme le dit WPAK, tu peux demander un remboursement sur le support XBOX https://support.xbox.com/fr-fr
  6. Ribanni32 Win User

Problèmes pour la vente.

Merci pour ta réponse mais du coup je ne peux pas vendre ma Xbox avec les jeux ?
Thema:

1. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC - Similar Threads - can't buy game

2. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  3. Can't buy in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy in game currency: I keep trying to buy some in game moneyand it keep saying "we're having trouble processing your paying and we'd like to get it sorted out" any help out there? 51c54a1d-f89e-4f15-bde6-03101c3356d2
  4. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  5. No puedo comprar un juego -[Translation - I can't buy a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo comprar un juego -[Translation - I can't buy a game]: No puedo comprar el juego star wars battlefront en la tienda de xbox, hablo del primer star wars battlefront el que salio para la primera xbox. -[Translation - I can't buy the star wars...
  6. I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one: I was trying to buy black ops 2 on my Xbox and it kept saying I had no available payment options even though I did. I tried with other games and none of them worked either...
  7. Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...: Good Day, I am trying to buy the digital version of COD MW because it is on sale now but I can not seem to buy it. When I first tried buying the game it showed an error on my phone that I can not...
  8. "I can't buy a game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "I can't buy a game": I can't buy a Game, and I see this message "We can't process your payment" What should I do? 899be292-af51-41c8-9b4b-cf72e77b80af
  9. Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]: Ola, tenho tentado comprar um jogo para XBOX 360 por marketplace a cobrar por pay pal mas não consigo efectuar a transação . [Translation-Hello, I have been trying to buy a game for XBOX 360 per...
  10. Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US: Hi, I moved to the States from Europe and reactivated my old Xbox 360 account on an Xbox One X. I changed the region to the US and changed my region but everytime I try to buy an Xbox Arcade game...