i can't buy xbox game pass PC

Discus and support i can't buy xbox game pass PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi every time i click { JOIN NOW FOR 1$ } it direct me for this page [img] 7f16737e-5178-4266-9a63-ca0e9d204fbf Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheEvil014014, Mar 28, 2020.

1. i can't buy xbox game pass PC

Hi every time i click { JOIN NOW FOR 1$ } it direct me for this page

i can't buy xbox game pass PC [​IMG]

:)

TheEvil014014, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Games pass for family members

If i understand the problem, you want to buy them both an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play on their respective PC's ? Buy an Xbox Game Pass PC sub for each or a Ultimate Game Pass. Log their account on Xbox beta app on PC and buy them the correct sub.
    Or use xbox.com with their account correctly sign in and buy them Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  3. TheEvil014014 Win User

sorry i was trying to buy it in other region but when i tried it with my region it worked
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Hi TheEvil014014,

Have you subscribed to Game Pass for PC before? If so, then you won't be able to get the $1 deal. If not, what is your region? From the link you shared above, it looks like U.S.
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

make sure that you are trying to purchase it in your regoion this is a big issue most people have with it.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

So you were able to subscribe to Game Pass for PC?
Thema:

1. i can't buy xbox game pass PC - Similar Threads - can't buy game

2. I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one: I was trying to buy black ops 2 on my Xbox and it kept saying I had no available payment options even though I did. I tried with other games and none of them worked either...
  3. Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...: Good Day, I am trying to buy the digital version of COD MW because it is on sale now but I can not seem to buy it. When I first tried buying the game it showed an error on my phone that I can not...
  4. "I can't buy a game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "I can't buy a game": I can't buy a Game, and I see this message "We can't process your payment" What should I do? 899be292-af51-41c8-9b4b-cf72e77b80af
  5. Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo comprar um jogo[Translation-I can't buy a game]: Ola, tenho tentado comprar um jogo para XBOX 360 por marketplace a cobrar por pay pal mas não consigo efectuar a transação . [Translation-Hello, I have been trying to buy a game for XBOX 360 per...
  6. Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox360 region to buy games online in the US: Hi, I moved to the States from Europe and reactivated my old Xbox 360 account on an Xbox One X. I changed the region to the US and changed my region but everytime I try to buy an Xbox Arcade game...
  7. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  8. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  9. Can't buy game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game: I am trying to buy Modern Warfare 2 in XBOX oneS When I press continue -after see price- it throws me to an other store (GR) and says I don't have any payment methods on file. I have both in UK...
  10. Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear friends in xbox game bar after buying new headset.: I recently bought the G Pro X and cannot use the headset in game bar. All of my outputs are correct, and it even says my friends are talking but i cannot hear them. Any help?...